If you run a large business with many employees, keeping track of your workforce can be a challenge at the best of times, but did you know there is cutting-edge intelligent workforce software that can ensure you are payroll compliant and help you to make the most out of your workforce?
What is Intelligent Workforce Software?
The software uses a comprehensive screen interface that allows you to intelligently manage your workforce using the following features:
- Scheduling & Rostering – You can enjoy optimal staffing for minimum cost using intelligent workforce software solutions from Tambla, a leading Australian software developer with many years of hands-on experience in developing state of the art software to manage a large workforce. The software can choose employees who are suitable for the work, improving efficiency and keeping costs down, allowing you to calculate labour costs with a click of the mouse.
- Time & Attendance – Effortlessly record all hours worked and receive notifications for absence and exceptions, which ensures you are always payroll compliant. The software integrates your payroll with work rules and award interpretation and can be configured to perfectly suit your processes, which eliminates human error. Of course, there are always business improvements that can be made, as this article highlights.
- Workforce Analytics – The software utilises configurable reporting systems that really do take the strain out of assigning labour to do specific tasks and with up-to-date information, you will always make the right decisions regarding the delegation of your workforce.
- Award Interpretation & Associated Rules – The software can be configured to integrate award interpretation and associated rules to ensure that you are always compliant with labour laws, plus you have full traceability and can easily see who made any changes and when.
- Integrates with all Payroll Platforms – The software seamlessly merges with your existing payroll system and you simply send to payroll when ready and everything is automated. The system incorporates the complex employment laws we have here in Australia and also for any other country, should you have the need.
Wide Range of Industries
Specialised business software has been created for the following sectors:
- Air Travel
- Local Authorities
- Childcare & Healthcare
The above are just a few examples of the sectors that can benefit from intelligent workforce solutions and if you would like to talk to the software developers, a Google search will help you locate a leading Australian provider who would be happy to give you a free trial of their package.
Eliminate Human Error
It is comforting to know that you will no longer have disgruntled employees asking why they did not receive their o/t, as the software doesn’t make mistakes and with the right configuration and award interpretation, you are guaranteed fast and accurate payroll. Click here for Australian government information on employment conditions, which might prove useful.
It is very easy to source a reputable business software developer with an online search and they would be happy to demonstrate the efficiency of their product in a working business environment.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by making the best use of complex intelligent workforce management software, streamlining your business processes.