Creative Sales Techniques
No question being creative in selling is essential to success. After all, it’s what has allowed some of the world’s most successful businesspeople to amass fortunes and will help you achieve the same level of success. Former arbitrage trader Helen Lee Schifter shares some of her top tips for being creative in sales – from finding new ways to market your products and services to using emotional appeal to get your target customer to buy. So whether you’re a beginner starting in sales or an experienced practitioner looking for new ideas, read on for some terrific advice.
Helen Lee Schifter’s Arbitrage Career
Schifter was a successful arbitrage trader for over 15 years, and she has some creative sales techniques that she used to succeed. Schifter’s most successful strategy was creating a report order briefing (RORB). This document provides traders with information about a particular stock or market condition to make informed trades. By providing this information in a concise and easy-to-read format, Schifter made it easy for her clients to make informed decisions.
Another important strategy that Schifter used as market timing. By understanding the market dynamics, she could make profits by taking advantage of changing conditions. She relied on her intuition and experience to help her make profitable trades. By following these methods, Schifter achieved great success as an arbitrage trader. Her insights into the exchange will be helpful for anyone looking to make money in the market.
Some creative sales techniques by Helen Lee Schifter
Arbitrage trading is a high-risk, high-reward investment strategy involving buying and selling securities to exploit price discrepancies between two markets.
Some creative sales techniques that Helen Schifter, a former arbitrage trader, recommends for success include:
1. Utilize social media networks to create associations with potential clients. Arbitrage traders must be able to build trust with their clients to ensure that accurate trades are executed. Social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn allow traders to connect personally with their clients and provide valuable feedback regarding investment opportunities.
2. Be receptive to offers from potential clients. Helen Lee Schifter knows that arbitrage traders must be responsive to requests from potential clients to ensure that transactions are completed promptly and at the correct price. Proactively, traders can maintain positive relationships with their clients while achieving profitable outcomes by being proactive in the negotiation process.
3. Maintain accurate trading records. Arbitrage traders must maintain correct trading records to provide investors with transparent information regarding the past performance and future potential investments. By keeping accurate records, traders can avoid negative consequences of inaccurate trading, such as loss of principal.
4. Use financial analysis tools to improve investment decision-making. Arbitrage traders must be able to make sound investment decisions based on projections of future profits and losses. By using financial analysis tools such as spreadsheets and calculators, traders can effectively monitor their investments and make informed decisions regarding future trades.
5. Use mathematical models to improve trading accuracy. Arbitrage traders must utilize mathematical models to predict future market conditions accurately. By using mathematical models, traders can more accurately assess opportunities and make informed decisions regarding investment decisions.