If you are keen to keep improving your home and the bathroom is next on the list, there is much to consider. Assuming you have decided for a complete makeover from floor to ceiling, here are a few chic bathroom designs you might like to consider.
- Black is Beautiful – Solid brass with a matte black finish is definitely the latest trend seen in Australian homes, and for good reason, as this finish does not show dirt and is extremely durable and easy to clean. A single black mixer tap is ideal for the vanity and for some real design inspiration, check out Arova bathrooms who stock a wide range of 5-star bathroom fixtures and fittings, all at affordable prices. Black goes well with grey natural stone and also stainless steel or chrome.
- Minimalist Look – A ceramic bath set on a bed of stones, with granite vanity and stone finish luxury vinyl on the floor. This is perfect for a bathroom with limited space and with bespoke shelving and storage, you can create a calming ambience that is very simplistic and serene. White or pastel colour ceramic tiles, or perhaps a concrete grey concept would be the way to go and with subtle lighting and some natural greenery, the perfect bathroom awaits!
- Swedish Pine – Why not go the natural route, with a sauna if you have the room and pine cladding on the walls, while the floor would be luxury vinyl in a hardwood finish. The minimal bathtub works with this concept – check online with leading bathroom suppliers for items that fit into your concept – and this is the ultimate for relaxation. Brass fittings go well with the Scandinavian look and a Roman blind for the windows gives the space some depth and texture. Here are a few home improvement projects to keep you busy during the lockdowns, which is a great way to spend the time at home.
- The Mirrored Look – The sleek lines and tinted finishes look really stunning, with a corner shower unit and a single wall with mirror tiles and stainless-steel fittings. If you browse the online bathroom supplier’s website, you can view many different products and when you find what you’re looking for, a secure online payment will see the items packed and shipped to your home address.
- Country Life – Flowery patterns on ceramics with some pine for shelving and a feature bathtub, with the walls in soft, pastel shades and the room is adorned with real flowers. One could even go Victorian, with a corresponding tub and a plain vanity, with brass handles and fittings. There are many design blogs online to offer you some bathroom ideas and if you don’t fancy the DIY option, search online for a local bathroom specialist who can design and build the perfect bathroom.
When you are ready to start your bathroom renovation, search online for the best deals, whether a vanity suite or a digital shower, the online suppliers has all the best brands at trade prices, which cuts out the retailer and saves you some money.