- Being the capital of California it is situated alongside of the Sacramento River at the convergence of California's extensive Central Valley towards the south of American River.
- It is considered as the best known city with huge number population and recorded as the seventh in population.
Aim to visit
Sacramento is drenched with lots of tourist attractions with wide array of historic sites to adventure, theme parks and shopping malls.
Zoo of Sacramento
- The zoo of the city is very well laid out and one is treated as the city’s leading tourist attractions. Sacramento Zoo is the abode to abundant foreign beasts from approximately the sphere all in a gorgeous and appropriate surroundings for the animals.
- Beside these there are also appealing 'animal encounter' sermons at Sacramento Zoo's ampi-arena, with various attractions comprising the alternative of participating in the 'Adopt an Animal' series, a playing field region for children, landscaped gardens, a reptile house, and a gift shop.
River side tourist’s trips
- The excitement of Sacramento River boat discovers the shores and extraordinary attractions of American River of Sacramento on board two 19th-century vessels.
- Cruise preferences comprise a diminutive tourism trip, Murder Mystery specialty event cruise, the longer Captain's Brunch cruise, a sunset cruise and karaoke nights.
- Distinguished attractions incorporate the Crooked Mile, the boot of the Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe, a pirate ship and puppet shows on weekends.
- Another attractive spot for shopping is Westfield Shopping town Downtown Plaza Holiday Ice Rink.
- It facilitates the life-sized Dickens Village and abundance of decorations and is a huge place for freak out and in the wintertime and keen on sliding.
- The first Euro-American settlement by John Augustus Sutter was established in the year 1839.
- It was founded by German-born Swiss immigrant and presently it is regarded as the Sutter's Fort attractions which include a blacksmith's shop, bakery, prison, and living quarters as well as farming livestock regions.
- The trips are facilitated with acoustic backing and personnel at the fort wear dressy clothes in unique garb to generate a genuine ambiance.