Hotels in Colorado
Colorado is a great mountains destination and there are many romantic hotels in Colorado to suit the mood. In addition to the usual chains of hotels, there are mountain cabins, resorts, rentals, etc., for a beautiful romantic getaway.
Romance and Love fill the air in Colorado. There are ample things to see and do in Colorado for lovers. Clean Alpine air, breathtaking mountain scenery, much-deserved intimacy and seclusion, relaxing recreation and nostalgic historic places are some of the attractions in Colorado for the lovers. You can enjoy dining, nightlife, skiing, music, dance, wine, food, adventure, whitewater rafting, walking, hiking, spa, etc., in this Centennial State. In addition to these, for a wholesome romantic vacation, you need to pick one of the romantic hotels in Colorado.
Most Romantic Hotels in Colorado
Here is a list of the highly rated romantic hotels in Colorado.
- Clif House, Pikes Peak – It ranks high in its romantic quotient. The rooms have been designed strategically for lovers to relax and take in the scenic beauty of Colorado. The fireplace, stem shower and couple’s spa tub here are just the things that lovers need for a lovely time.
- Dunton Hot Springs Resort, Dolores – It is a luxury hotel in the Alpine valley of the Colorado Rockies. The resort has 19th century cabins with modern amenities.
- Hotel Teatro, Denver – Hotel Teatro is a boutique hotel with luxury accommodation. Located in downtown, it offers special honeymoon packages. It has exquisitely designed interiors with luxury furnishings. Couples can even avail of spa treatment in their rooms.
- The Oxford Hotel, Denver – The Oxford Hotel, initially opened in 1891, has undergone many renovations to become the boutique luxury hotel today. It beautifully combines the old with the new. The Art Deco and Victorian style rooms with European antiques establish a very romantic atmosphere.
- The Brown Palace Hotel, Denver – Brown Palace Hotel, inaugurated in 1892, exhibits Italian Renaissance model on the exteriors. The interiors boast of the Mexico’s white onyx and stained glass windows. It houses a huge spa of 5,200 sq ft.
- Avenue Hotel, Manitou Springs – Avenue hotel is an 1886 Victorian house of Queen Ann model. The place exhibits modern décor combined with family heirlooms. It is a B&B hotel, which is known for its claw-foot tub spa.
- Hotel Telluride – Hotel Telluride was listed in the Conde Nast Traveler’s Gold List featuring ‘World’s Best Places to Stay’ in the years 2006 and 2005. In 2008 and 2010, it was selected among the ‘Top Ski Hotels.’ It has also been among the top picks for best hotels in the world by Travel & Leisure. Mountains of San Juan render scenic views to lovers staying here.
Overall, Colorado offers the best attractions and activities for romantic travelers. The historic and boutique hotels in Colorado are the best choices for such visitors.