Hotels in Alabama
You will find different types of hotels in Alabama suiting your requirements in terms of location, comfort and budget. Whether you are looking for a Spa or pet friendliness or casinos or historic significance in your accommodation, you can find a hotel in Alabama that would meet your preference.
Luxury Hotels in Alabama
The bigger cities in Alabama have quite a few 4 or 5 star accommodations. These hotels have Diamond status, international standard amenities, contemporary design, luxury rooms and many such fancy features. Few of those hotels are as follows:
- Renaissance Battle House, Wynfrey Brimingham and Renaissance Ross Bridge Gold Resort and Spa are the top luxury hotels in Hoover, Alabama
- Renaissance Riverview Plaza in Mobile, Alabama
- Marriot Grand Hotel Resort Golf Club and Spa in Pont Clear, Alabama
- Westin Huntsville in Huntsville, Alabama
- Renaissance Montgomery Hotel and Spa in Montgomery, Alabama
- Marriot Shoals Hotel and Spa located in Florence, Alabama
There are also luxury state run and private resorts in the state. Most luxurious ones are found in the Orange Beach, Gulf Shores and Mobile. Condominium resorts like Gulf Plantation House, and Gulf Shores Plantation in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores are popular luxury accommodations.
Pet friendly Hotels in Alabama
Those travelling with their Fido can find quite a few pet-friendly accommodations in the state. Few of the top places as for this niche are,
- Rime Garden Inn, Birmingham
- Westin Huntsville
- The Battle House and the La Quinta Inns and Suites, Mobile
- Residence Inn and Drury Inns and Suits, Montgomery
- Marriot Shoals Hotel and Spa, Florence
- Wingate by Wyndham, Tuscaloosa
Historic Hotels in Alabama
For a laid back and historic vacation, Alabama offers few vintage hotels. Few of them are as follows,
- Opened in 1837, St. James Hotel is located in Downtown Selma along the banks of Alabama River. It was renovated in the year 1997 and has the old world charm with modern amenities.
- The grandiose style Tutwiler Hotel was opened in 1914 in Birmingham. In 1986, it was renovated to become a luxury place. Later it 2005, it changed hands and has undergone a huge transformation. The marble floors, vaulted ceiling and the exterior remain the same while the interiors and the facilities have been revamped to meet the contemporary demands.
- Located in Downtown Mobile, The Battle House is popular for its military history. It was opened in 1952 and has been visited by few Presidents.
- A popular boutique hotel in Mobile, Alabama, Malaga Inn’s history dates back to 1862. The place has individual guest rooms connected by a courtyard. It still has the carriage house.
Many of the hotels in Alabama have their online presence. You can get more information and book rooms online at their websites or through third party travel websites.