Burj Al Arab is a luxury hotel in Dubai. Its construction began in 1994 and got completed in December 1999.It is 660 feet above the sea level and because of his height it gives the full view of Dubai. Burj Al Arab is five-Star hotel and it is a spectacular piece of architecture. It is said that it is the world’s tallest hotel and therefore attracts many tourists from across the globe. This hotel is situated away from the beach on an island of its own, in the Persian Gulf.Burj-Al-Arab has 202 rooms and has a children's pool, a health club, a spa tub and many others services.
Weather and Climate Around Burj Al Arab Hotel:
Burj Al Arab hotel is in Dubai and the climate is very hot and dry. Winters are cool and mild and attract most of the tourists in this season. Rainfall is less and irregular and the downpour occurs generally from December to March. Therefore Dubai has subtropical climate.
Burj Al Arab has a warm temperature with 40-49 degrees in summers and winters are mild with 17-25 degrees.
Burj Al Arab Hotel Information
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Tom Wright of Atkins
- One Bedroom Deluxe Suite
- Two Bedroom Deluxe Suite
- Panoramic Suite
- Club Suite
- Diplomatic Suite
- Presidential Suite
- Royal Suite
- Al Iwan
- Al Mahara
- Al Muntaha
- Bab Al Yam
- Culinary Flight
- Juna Lounge
- Majlis Al Bahar
- Sahn Eddar
- Skyview Bar
|Total Floor Area
||111,500 m2 (1,200,000 sq ft)
||320.96 m (1,053.0 ft)
Things to Do & Things to See in Burj Al Arab Hotel:
- Boutique Shopping: In the Burj Al Arab hotel you can shop desirable clothes and designer veils which can be available in the hotel only at attractive prices.
- Library: A large collection of books are available in the library of this hotel where you can get travels books, yoga books, different cuisine books etc.
- Other entertaining things available in Burj Al Arab hotel are Kids Club, Spa, Jacuzzi, fitness center etc.
Places to Visit in Burj Al Arab Hotel:
- Culinary Flight: This is a bar which provides you drinks before your dinner.
- Al Iwan: This is the famous Restaurant in Burj Al Arab which attracts tourists by its delightful and finger smacking cuisine giving the full view of Dubai at its height.
- Al Mahara: This restaurant is said to have large sea water aquarium having 990,000 liters of water and different aquatic species in it.
- Al Muntaha: Another restaurant in Burj Al Arab is Al Muntaha which is 200 meters above the Persian Gulf with view of the whole Dubai and serving authentic Arabic cuisine to its tourists by top chefs of the world.
Facts About Burj Al Arab Hotel:
- Burj Al Arab is said to be a seven star hotel in the world.
- It is the only hotel which has reception desk on every floor and provides 24 hours service.