Architecture Schools in Washington

Washington state includes 3 Architecture schools and colleges that are located in different cities such as Cheney, Pullman, Seattle The Architecture program WA constitutes a total of 34 different types of Architecture degrees for a student to explore and show interest to the field in further. The 3 schools in Washington bring 34 degrees in Architecture of which Noschools offer distance education Below is fact of the nursing program in Washington

Number of Schools offering Architecture Degree education in Washington

Degree Type No of Degrees Offered No of Schools Offering
Bachelor degree 12 9
Master degree 18 12
Doctor’s degree-research/scholarship 2 2
Postbaccalaureate certificate 2 2

Architecture Program offering schools & colleges in Washington

Eastern Washington University

Eastern Washington University

526 5th Street,Cheney, WA,99004-2496
PH: 2147483647

> Bachelor Degree in Architecture and Related Services
> Master Degree in Architecture and Related Services
> Postbaccalaureate Program in Architecture and Related Services
> Bachelor Degree in City/Urban‚ Community and Regional Planning
> Master Degree in City/Urban‚ Community and Regional Planning
> Postbaccalaureate Program in City/Urban‚ Community and Regional Planning

Washington State University

Washington State University

French Administration Building,Pullman, WA,99164-5910
PH: 2147483647

> Bachelor Degree in Architecture and Related Services
> Master Degree in Architecture and Related Services
> Bachelor Degree in Architecture
> Master Degree in Architecture
> Master Degree in City/Urban‚ Community and Regional Planning
> Bachelor Degree in Landscape Architecture
> Master Degree in Landscape Architecture

University of Washington-Seattle Campus

University of Washington-Seattle Campus

1400 NE Campus Parkway,Seattle, WA,98195-4550
PH: 2065432100

> Bachelor Degree in Architecture and Related Services
> Master Degree in Architecture and Related Services
> Doctrate Degree in Architecture and Related Services
> Bachelor Degree in Architecture
> Master Degree in Architecture
> Bachelor Degree in City/Urban‚ Community and Regional Planning
> Master Degree in City/Urban‚ Community and Regional Planning
> Doctrate Degree in City/Urban‚ Community and Regional Planning
> Bachelor Degree in Landscape Architecture
> Master Degree in Landscape Architecture
> Master Degree in Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
> Master Degree in Real Estate Development