Visa application process remains the same irrespective of whether it is the first time application or a subsequent renewal. The same applies to C1 transit visa renewal as well. The documents required for processing a C1transit visa renewal are as under:
1. A valid passport of the country of residence with the validity date extending at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay.
2. Any old passports with a valid US visa stamping on it.
3. Form DS-160 that was duly filled online and an acknowledgement of the same printed out with the CEAC bar code generated for your application.
4. Visa fees receipt paid to the bank online.
5. Original copy of visa interview appointment letter.
6. Original copy of the employer or company letter.
7. If the applicant is a dependent all the above and the primary applicant’s letter of employment and passport copy.
8. In case the primary applicant is not accompanying the dependants then the original copy of the passport carrying the C1 visa has to be produced.
9. Two latest passport sized photographs of the applicant measuring 37mm x 37mm.
10. Proof of identity that mentions your residence address and nationality.
11. In case of applicants who are minors (those aged below 14 years) a copy of the birth certificate.
12. Financial documents as proof of the applicant possessing adequate funds that indicate the financial stability of the applicant to cover costs occurring during the transit.
13. Documentation supporting the legitimate reason for transit through the USA.
14. Visa stamping of the destination country is a must on the passport of the applicant.