Roseann Rosie O'Donnell is the top most eleven-time Emmy Award-winning American comedian. Apart from this she is also a popular television talk show host, film, television, and stage actress and author. She was also a magazine editor and gradually became a celebrity blogger, LGBT civil rights activist, television producer and collaborative partner in the LGBT family vacation company R Family Vacations.
Roseann Rosie O'Donnell was born on 21st March in the year 1962.
- Rosie O'Donnell was the third of five children who was born in Bayside at Queens in New York.
- From high school Rosie O'Donnell began her career in high school, through her comic which interested her the most as then she imitated Gilda Radner’s character Roseanne Rosannadanna.
- After complete graduating, she briefly attended Dickinson College.
- Later she was transmitted to, and then dropping out of, Boston University.
Warner Books advanced Rosie O'Donnell $3 million to write a memoir in May 1996. She donated the money to the All Kids foundation to make the institute national standards for day care through out the country.
In April 2002 two movies were released such as Find Me, Rosie O'Donnell memoir, and became the on the New York Times it became the second highest Bestseller List.
On December 15, 2006 she performed in the one-night charity event on the cruiseshipNorwegian Pearl along with Elizabeth Birch who is the Executive Director for the Rosie O'Donnell's For All Kids Foundation, and later on she confirmed that $50 million from her five-year contract with O'Donnell's talk show.
- She began hosting a daytime talk show, The Rosie O'Donnell Show in 1996.
- The show proved tremendously successful, winning multiple Emmy awards, and earning O'Donnell the title of "The Queen of Nice" for her style of light-hearted banter with her guests and interactions with the audience.
- Rosie O'Donnell toured standup clubs from 1979 to 1984.
- She got her first big break on Star Search, enlightenment on Larry King.
- In 1986 she was telecasted in the television sitcom comedy, making Rosie O'Donnell series introduction as Nell Carter's neighbor on Gimme a Break.
- She made her feature film first appearance in A League of Their Own alongside Tom Hanks and Madonna.
- Throughout Rosie O'Donnell career, she has performed on an eclectic range of roles.
- She made her appearance in Sleepless in Seattle as Meg Ryan's best friend; Betty Rubble in the live-action film adaptation of The Flintstones with John Goodman.
- Timothy Hutton was her co-star in Beautiful Girls with whom she voiced a female gorilla in Disney's Tarzan and played a baseball-loving nun in M. Night Shyamalan's Wide Awake.