Rose Day 2015
If there is anything on the Rose that can personify together the delicate beauty and strong passion of the ethereal emotion of love, what’s better than a crimson rose?
Well, the Valentine’s Day is not the only occasion to celebrate love. The Rose Day marks the beginning of the valentine week. It is the day on which roses are given away to the loved ones to make them feel special and convey the message which words fail to frame.
February is the love month and it is not limited to Valentine’s Day alone. The festival of love begins with the Rose Day on 7th February, then on 8th of the February month is the Propose Day, Chocolate Day is on 9th Feb while it is Teddy Day on 10th Feb. 11 Feb is the Promise Day, Hug Day and Kiss Day on 12 and 13 February follows thereafter. This is really a beautiful chain of cycle delineating love’s timid progress.
Rose Day Ideas for the One you Love
- A few fresh and fragrant roses are the best gifts of a Rose Day. Also with the roses, send him/her love messages, greetings and sms expressing the feeling of your love. Shower him/her with love and surprises. Let the Rose Day be just an excuse!
- Take him/her by surprise and impress her with your thoughtfulness. On the Rose Day, gift a bouquet of roses to show how much you care for him/her.
- Present him/her lovely rose chocolates on this day and make your beloved feel so special!
- Also, if you are planning to gift your girlfriend something special on this Rose Day, along with the roses, present her some delicate jewelry - brooch, earrings, necklace or bracelet in the shape roses. She will be swept off her feet.
- If both of you are in a long-distance relationship, you can send your partner some roses on this Rose Day online. Leave him/her messages or scraps through the social networking sites like Orkut or Facebook. Tweet to the whole world how blessed you are in love! This is certainly going to make him/her feel so loved.
Different Colors of Roses on the Rose Day
If you want to shower your beloved some different expressions of love than the traditional red rose which in a way has become cliché of the expression, you should be well aware about the messages that the colours of those specific roses convey. You should not give him/her a wrong message in the pursuit of being different! Here’s a list:
- White - True love, purity of the mind and reverence
- Pink - Grace, gentle feelings of love
- Dark Pink - Gratitude
- Light Pink - Admiration, sympathy
- Pink and White Joy and Contentment
- Yellow - Friendship, celebration and joy
- Yellow with red tips - Friendship, falling in love
- Lilac - Love at first sight and enchantment
- Red - Love and passion
- Red and White together - Unity
- Coral - Desire
- Peach - Desire and excitement or appreciation
- Burgundy- Beauty
- Blue - Mystery
- Orange - Enthusiasm and desire
- Purple - Protection
- Black - "It's Over"
When you are in love, they say that every day is special. You do not just have to wait for the Rose Day to tell your love that he/she is the one for you.
But when it is actually Rose Day, make it a bit special, mark it a little different from the rest, express and celebrate the love and affection with a budding blossom or a whole bunch. Most important of all, - don’t forget to whisper those enchanting words of love when you hand him /her the rose. That makes for a perfect Rose Day!
Rose Day Related Topics
Events in February
- Lame Duck Day 2015
- Venice Carnival 2015
- Boy Scout Day 2015
- Safer Internet Day 2015
- National Foundation Day 2015
- National Inventors Day 2015
- White T-Shirt Day 2015
- Darwin Day 2015
- Lincolns Birthday 2015
- Brazil Carnival 2015
- Nice Carnival 2015
- Rio Carnival 2015
- Chinese Lantern Festival 201...
- Valentine's Day 2015
- Ferris Wheel Day 2015
- When Is Valentine's Day 2015
- National Impotence Day 2015
- Happy Valentine's Day
- National Donor Day 2015
- Congenital Heart Defect Awar...
- Canadian Heritage Day 2015
- Trinidad Carnival 2015
- Dominica Carnival 2015
- Presidents Day 2015
- Family Day 2015
- Mardi Gras 2015
- Random Acts of Kindness Day ...
- Shrove Tuesday 2015
- Lent 2015 Season
- Ash Wednesday 2015
- Chinese New Year 2015
- Love Your Pet Day 2015
- Be Humble Day 2015
- Banana Bread Day 2015
- Polar Bear Day 2015
- National Pancake Day 2015
- Leap Year 2016
- 27Thanksgiving Day 2014
- 27Thanksgiving Day in Australia
- 28Black Friday 2014
- 28Buy Nothing Day 2014
- 30St Andrews Day 2014
- 30Carers Rights Day 2014