Kenny Chesney is an American country music singer-songwriter.
Kenny Chesney Birth Details
- Kenny Chesney was born on March 26, 1968.
- He was born atKnoxville, Tennessee.
- He was raised in a nearby Luttrell in Tennessee.
Kenny Chesney Personal Details
- Kenny’s nick names are Hillbilly Rockstar andBubba.
- He trademarks are Cowboy hat or a baseball cap.
- He studied from Gibbs High School in Corryton, Tennessee and was a receiver on the football team.
- He did his further studies from East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, Tennesse.
- He met his future wife Renée Zellweger at a tsunami relief benefit in January 2005 and married her on May 9, 2005, in Saint John, U.S. Virgin Islands. It was the first marriage for both.
- On September 15, 2005, after only four months of marriage, Zellweger filed for Divorce, citing fraud as the reason.
Kenny Chesney Characteristics
- He is a die hard fan of the Boston Red Sox and the Tennessee Titans.
- Chesney wedding ceremony lasted for15 minutes and he had a show right after his marriage.
- He was in the limelight in 2000, when he hopped on a horse of a cop at a fair in New York. The publicity was immense and precious, as Chesney get the attention of the media.
Kenny Chesney Career
Kenny Chesney career was no so impressive initially as he kept on roaming around the publishing companies without much success. He only knew producer Kyle Lehning in business.The only steady engagement he could find playing music was in a down and dirty honky-tonk called the Turf.A year or so later, an appearance at a songwriter's showcase led to a contract with Capricorn Records, hence, Chesney made his debut on Capricorn Records in 1993.In the month of April in 2005 his song "Anything but Mine" stood at number 1 on the Country charts after spending 17 weeks on the charts.He is among the most famous personality in country music, who sells the venue at the time when he performs. Accomplishments.On September 11, 2007 his most recent album, Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates, was released.No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems (2002) is also among one of Chesney great achievements.In November 2005,Chesney released the album The Road and the Radio, with the hits "Who You'd Be Today", "Beer in Mexico" and "You Save Me".
Kenny Chesney Initiatives
- Kenny Chesney first album came in 1989 at Classic Recording Studio in Bristol, Virginia.
- He has thirty-one Top Ten singles songs in his kitty on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, out of which thirteen has reached Number One.
Kenny Chesney Awards
- Kenny Chesney was honored with six ACM and three CMA awards.
- He has won 2002 ACM Award-winner for Best Male Vocalist.
- Then in 2004 Kenny Chesney won the CMA Award-winner for Entertainer of the Year and Album of the Year for the album When the Sun Goes Down.
- Chesney won the Entertainer of the Year Award at the Academy of Country Music Awards on May 17, 2005.
- He also capped the year 2006 by winning his second CMA entertainer trophy.