Illinois St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2014
You might have heard a lot about the celebration of St Patrick’s Day in the famous land of United States. Like every year, this year also the celebration of St Patrick’s Day will follow all the culture and tradition by the people. In fact, it is expected that this year parade will make you remember the oldest, largest and best in the world parade held on the streets of New York in 1762. This year, the parade will be organized at 5th Avenue clan by clan so as to make every native feel a part of this memorable parade lifelong. In fact, every viewer after attending the parade will definitely find himself or herself very close to almighty Jesus Christ.
How St Patrick Day is celebrated?
This year on 16th March, the grand parade will begin at 11 am in Illinois and will march at all the grand locations of Illinois. The St Patrick’s Day Parade in Illinois is well known for the contraction of Illinois population on the parade which is really heavier as compared to the Irish population in the parade of their existing native place. In Illinois, the celebration of St Patrick’s Day seems to be the most awaited event for the kids especially because they can enjoy adventurous activities such as coloring, crafts and other games on this big day. On this big day, kids can also enjoy delicious Irish dishes on their meal.
There will be a great rush on the upcoming Illinois grand parade on 16th march. Therefore, you must move out to join parade as soon as possible for becoming a part of the parade. It will be a joyous moment of your life and you can tell everyone about yourself to be a part of this year’s parade too.
2014 St. Patrick's Day Parade in Illinois by Location
Downtown Naperville South Side Parade - Saturday, March 15, 2014 at 10:00 am
Tinley Park - Sunday March 9, 2014, at 2pm
Peoria - Monday, March 17, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Palatine - Saturday, March 15, 2014
Quad Cities - Saturday, March 15, 2014 at 11.30 am
Route : begin at 23rd St. and 4th Avenue, Rock Island, Ill.
Elmhurst 18th Annual - TBA
Forest Park - TBA
Quincy Annual - TBA
Chicago - TBA
Chicago's South Side Parade - TBA
Don’t miss the St Patrick’s Day events at downtown Chicago
For over 40 years, St Patrick’s Day in Chicago is one of the largest events in US attracting tremendous crowds including locals and visitors to this place. One should have luck of Irish to be at this place to watch the Chicago River turn green and catch a glimpse of outstanding St. Patrick's Day. This annual parade always takes place on March 16th and the event is a fun-filled family event especially for kids because they can enjoy watching the river dyed green and the colorful array of floats in the parade.
Before the parade:
It is a tradition every year that before parade at approximately 10:45 am leprechauns pour 45 pounds of environmentally friendly orange dye into the Chicago River to turn it into incredible shade of Irish green. People flock to this place to view this miracle as the water starts changing its color from orange to the perfect shade of green.
Events of St. Patrick’s Day parade in Chicago:
· The St Patrick’s Day parade kicks off exactly at noon and the route begins on the corner of Columbus Drive and Balbo Drive and then continues north to Monroe Drive. Irrespective of climatic conditions, the parade continues as per the scheduled time and no matter how bad the weather would be thousands of spectators attend to see this famous parade.
· It is a worth watching event with family and friends as traditional Irish dressers, leprechauns, storm troopers, band members, belly dancers, huge floats and bagpipers pass through the downtown streets of Chicago. The parade not only conveys the message of traditional significance but also protects and enhances the Irish culture.
Chicago Saint Patrick's Day Parade 2013
Sunday Mar 17th, 2013 Noon
Chicago's South Side Parade 2013
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Downtown Naperville South Side Parade 2013
Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 10:00 am
Elmhurst 17th Annual St Patricks Parade 2013
Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 12:00 Noon
Forest Park St Patricks Day Parade 2013
Saturday March 10th, 2012
- 20National Radio Day 2014
- 21Senior Citizen Day 2014
- 21National Spumoni Day 2014
- 21National Thrift Store Day 2014
- 21Minnesota State Fair 2014
- 22Be an Angel Day 2014
- 22New York State Fair 2014
- 23Daffodil Day 2014
- 24Notting Hill Carnival 2014
- 24National Waffle Day 2014
- 26Womens Equality Day 2014
- 26National Dog Day 2014
St. Patrick’s Day Pardes
» New Jersey
» New York
» North Carolina
» North Dakota
» Rhode Island
» South Carolina
» South Dakota
» Washington DC