- Halloween masks are an important component of Halloween costumes.
- Halloween masks enhance the look of the costume.
- Halloween masks may be funny, scary or imitation of celebrities and famous people.
- There are several Halloween masks available online based on Halloween costumes and Halloween themes.
Halloween Masks Uses:
Halloween Masks may be used for the following purposes:
- Halloween Costume
- Halloween Games
- Halloween Decoration
- Halloween Party themes
- Halloween Masquerade dance
Types of Halloween Masks
Halloween Masks may fall in the following categories:
- Vampire Halloween masks
- TV and Movie based Halloween masks
- Historical and Period Halloween masks
- Halloween Masks for Kids
- Humorous and funny Halloween masks
- Alien Halloween masks
- Animal Halloween Masks
- Clown masks
- Famous faces masks
- Feather and Half Halloween masks
- Horror Halloween masks
Making a Halloween Mask
- Halloween Masks are one of the easiest and simplest to make.
- Simple Halloween masks for children can be made by drawing a face on a piece of thick paper and cutting it out.
- An elastic string can be strung through two holes in the sides.
- There should be ample space for nostrils and eyes on the Halloween mask to prevent suffocation and accidents.
- You can also make Halloween masks out of plaster of Paris and peel of face masks.
- Make a face mould by applying face mask and carefully removing it once it is dry.
- You can then coat it with plaster of Paris and leave it to set.
- Once the mask is dry, the underlying mould can be removed.
- You can then paint the mask in fun colors and make holes for nostrils.
- Common mask ideas that can be painted at home are skulls, cartoon characters, horror faces and clowns.
- Some online software programs allow you to print and download Halloween custom made masks.
- You just need a photographer and it can easily be converted into a mask.