Halloween Decorations 2016
- Halloween is a season for decorating houses and throwing Halloween parties.
- People begin decorating their houses days before Halloween.
- There are various easy and fun Halloween decoration ideas to make your home spooky and creepy.
- Halloween Cake decoration ideas and Halloween costume decorations are also an important part of Halloween celebrations.
- Most Halloween props and Halloween decorations can be done at a very low cost.
Halloween Guillotine Costume Decoration Ideas
- A 12 feet high Guillotine can be made from a wooden frame.
- Construct the main frame from 2x12x12 pieces of wooden planks.
- Nail a 2x6 piece of wood to support the frame
- Blade, head brace and blade holders can be cut out from a plywood sheet.
Halloween Props Costume Decoration Ideas
- Wrap a person in duct tape.
- Cut off the mould and fill it up with old newspapers.
- Mend the open edges after stuffing.
- Dress the mold in old clothes and use gloves for hands.
- Attach shoes to the body using a tape or a thread.
Milk Jug Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Empty and clean a one-gallon milk jug.
- Place it upside down and color it in any shade.
- Paint a face on the colored jug.
- Make a collar out of a old cloth and attach it to the neck of the jug.
- Hang it from the ceiling
Halloween Styrofoam Heads Decoration Ideas
- Styrofoam heads are available at beauty studios or online stores.
- Cut out facial features on the heads.
- Spay paint the heads with a grey primer.
- Paint the eyes, nose and mouth.
- You can also use vampire teeth if you wish.
- Use an old scraggly wig for the hair.
Sidewalk Can Lighting Decoration Ideas
- Fill-up old cans with water and freeze.
- Once froze, carve out eyes and mouth with a sharp knife.
- Empty the cans and dry them.
- Spray paint the cans in desired colors.
- Light a candle inside them at night.
Cheap Halloween Graveyards Decoration Ideas
- Cut out tombstones and crosses from Styrofoam or wood.
- Paint them white.
- Lay out the graves on a cardboard base.
- Spread some spider webs and bats in between.
Online Cheap Halloween House Decoration Tips
- Cover furniture and other objects with white sheets for a ghostly feel.
- Buy cheap plastic flows and paint them black for a gothic look. You can also use black color on a wreath.
- Dress up as a fortune teller with lots of beads, rings, scarves, veils and colorful clothes.
- Use lot of candles and dim bulbs in various colors.
- Scatter plastic spiders, scorpions, rats and bats all over the house.
- Use a corner of your house to make a mad scientist’s lab with flasks, beakers and test tubes filled with green liquid and “blood”.
- Light incense sticks in jars to create a witchy atmosphere.
- Paint faces on clay pots and use these to serve treats and candies.