Friendship Day Crafts 1
Paper Jewelry Box
- An old box (about 4 inches in length and width)
- Cloth or construction paper
- Old magazines with lots of colorful pictures
- Colorful buttons
- Colorful ribbons
- Cut little pictures from the magazine and stick them in some way you want to the outer surface of the box. Make sure you enclosed it well, and let it dehydrated.
- Glue a cloth or construction paper in the inside of the box to make it look neat.
- Glue pieces of ribbon on the sides for a border.
- Glue the buttons in the corners or everywhere you think it might look attractive.
- Add glitter to give it a glossy appearance. Use the tinsel for making the box personalized by creating letters of your friend's name with it.
Friendship Day Crafts 2
- Felt (You may also use velvet paper or handmade paper)
- White hair net
- 2 little wiggle eyes
- Stuffing or cotton wool
- A small button
- Cut a strip of band concerning 5 centimeters (1 and 3/4 inches) broad, and 16 centimeters long (6 inches).
- enfold one ball of cotton wool or stuffing in the >hair net and glue it to the top of the band, this is the head.
- Stick on to the cranium the two eyes and the button. The button will give the look of mannequin pacifier.
- 4. Tie a small bow from some band and stick it on the felt just below the cranium. Now, if you like, yarn a small piece of band through the button.
Friendship Day Crafts 3
- Some Beads
- Clasps (optional; only if you want to get serious about it)
- Cut the cord in the length of your wrist and tie a knot at one end.
- Cord beads on in any pattern you like but leave some room for a knot at the other end. You may also choose beads with alphabet and form your friend's name.
- As beading is complete, tie a knot. Or you can connect a purchased clasp.
Friendship Day Related Topics