Freddie Prinze was an American actor and stand up comedian.
Freddie Prinze Birth Details
- Freddie Prinze was born on June 22, 1954.
- He was born at St, Clair’s hospital in theNew York city
- Stll now his birthday is celebrated one among the Famous birthdays in march, on that day birthday gifts, birthday cards, pictures of his are distributed among the school children.
Freddie Prinze Career
- Freddie Prinze has a short career in which he was known as the star of Chico and the Man. Freddie Prinze, Jr is his father.
- He began his education a private Lutheran school.
Freddie Prinze Initiatives
In 1973, he made Freddie Prinze first television appearance on one of the last episodes of The Jack Paar Show.
Freddie Prinze Accomplishment
- Talking about Freddie Prinze accomplishment Prize worked at various comedy clubs in New York City, including "The improve and Catch a Rising Star" where he introduced himself to audiences as a ‘Hungarian’.
- In December 1973,he biggest break came with an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson.
- From the years 1974 to 1976 he starred as Francisco "Chico" Rodriguez in the NBC TV series Chico and the Man with Jack Albertson which became an instant hit.
Freddie Prinze Personal Details
- Prinze had played many roles on the Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts. He most remarkable appearance was at the roasts for Sammy Davis Jr. and Muhammad Ali.
- Apart from having masters in the field of acting he wanted to have an hand on martial arts as well which he took from Robert Wall.
- He decided to settle down with Katherine Cochran in October 1975. The couple was one son, Freddie James Prinze.
- To honor James Komack name, producer of Chico and the Man, they kept their son’s middle name with it.
- In 1976,his wife filed a divorce case against him as she thought that Prinze was becoming drug addicted and could be harmful for her and their son.
- On January 28, 1977 early morning, Prinze made a series of phone calls to Freddie Prinzefamily, friends and even management from he hotel room at the Beverly Comstock Hotel.
- Initially, Prinze's death was declared a suicide case, later on a case of Quaaludes.