USA L1 visa is a business visa which is issued to employees who are transferred to branches which are located in America. This is also considered to be a travel pass to those employees who are sent to their company’s American branches or American based companies. You require some documents which are needed in the USCIS office for stamping of your visa. When you are asked to come for an interview you need to get all your documents which are necessary to check your background and business itinerary. There are two sets of documents which you need to carry to the interview, Mandatory documents and Supporting documents.
Mandatory documents consist of all the documents which prove your personal identity. Here is the list of the documents which are required to be taken along with you when you are going for the interview.
- Confirmation page of your online form. It should also have the CEAC bar code on it.
- Fee receipt. The visa fee which you pay for your application processing is needed at the time of interview.
- Original interview copy and a duplicate of the interview letter.
- Form I-797 the original Notice of Action.
Apart from these you have to provide supporting documents which are necessary to prove your intentions to go to America. These documents are asked to check your business commitment which you have in America. Here is the list of supporting documents which are necessary.
- Original Form of I-129. In case of blanket L1 visa, bring 3 photocopies of the Form I-129S Nonimmigrant petition.
- Your work experience letter from the previous companies which you have worked with. These documents are necessary to check your working background and work skills which you possess.
- Original degree certificate and transcripts of your marks memo.
- A recommendation letter from your present or previous employer.
- You need to carry the photocopies of the first and last pages of your passport.
You have to take the hard copies when you are going to the interview. The consulate will not accept any electronic mails or fax coming from your college or company. Therefore make sure that you take all the necessary documents to the interview.
L1 Visa Related Information