Arkansas St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2014
Experience a distinct St Patrick’s Day celebrations in Arkansas
St Patrick’s Day, March 17 is one of the most popular holidays in the United States of America that includes celebrations of Irish heritage and culture. Even though the origin of this festival is from Ireland, many states and cities in USA have formal Saint Patrick's Day celebrations, complete with marching bands and baton twirlers. St Patrick’s Day parade is an amazing event to watch as it includes traditional Irish dresses, bagpipes, Celtic music, several floats, marching bands, military, and police brigades.
St Patrick’s Day celebrations:
The parade on St Patrick’s Day is one of the biggest events with historical significance that not only attracts Irish community but also people from other ethnic groups. If the St Patrick’s Day falls in the middle of the week people in major cities as well as small towns of Arkansas celebrate this festivity on the before weekend. You will see more than just Irish pride in these celebrations with lots of fun filled activities, partying and dancing in the streets, eating traditional Irish food, drinks etc.
Enjoy shortest St Patrick’s Day parade at Hot Springs:
· If you have the luck of Irish then you will find yourself in the distinct and strange St Patrick’s Day parade that happens in one of the popular cities called Hot Springs. People consider this as a small paddy parade because it is the shortest procession of note, with a route on Bridge Street of Hot Springs that is only 98 feet long.
· Thousands of Irish lovers fill the downtown of this historic district to take part in the exciting parade of zany floats, motorcycles, classic cars, musicians and appearances from the parade king and queen, Irish Elvis look-alikes, leprechauns and many more. Another big attraction in this parade is the amazing performances by the celebrity Grand Marshals, who keeps the crowds on their toes throughout the event.
2014 St. Patrick's Day Parade in Arkansas by Location
Fayetteville - TBA
Hot Springs - Monday, March 17, 2014
Little Rock - Saturday, March 15, 2014 at 1 p.m.
Route : Starts at Fourth & Rock in downtown Little Rock & Ends at Sixth & Main in North Little Rock.
Hot Springs St. Patrick's Day Parade 2013
Sunday, March 17, 2013 at 6:30 pm
Little Rock St. Patrick's Day Parade 2013
Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 1pm
Fayetteville St Patricks day Parade 2013
Sunday, March 17th at 12:noon
Downtown Square and down Dickson St.
- 16Mexican Independence Day 2014
- 16National Stepfamily Day 2014
- 17Citizenship Day 2014
- 17Constitution Day 2014
- 18National Cheeseburger Day 2014
- 19International Talk Like a Pirate Day 2014
- 19Puppy Farm Awareness Day 2014
- 21International Peace Day 2014
- 21World Alzheimers Day 2014
- 21International Deaf Awareness Week 2014
- 21World Gratitude Day 2014
- 22Elephant Appreciation Day 2014
St. Patrick’s Day Pardes
» New Jersey
» New York
» North Carolina
» North Dakota
» Rhode Island
» South Carolina
» South Dakota
» Washington DC