Shaun White Birth Details
Shaun Roger White was born on 3rd September 1986 in California.
- Shaun White is an American sportsperson, an athlete.
- He has been a prominent contestant in professional snowboarding the age of fourteen. Shaun White is also popular for his skateboarding.
- He has a congenital heart imperfection for which Shaun White underwent heart surgeries twice.
Shaun White Personal Details
- Shaun White is 5’ 8.5" inches in height.
- He is known for his riding of regular posture, twelve and negative three degrees on his snowboard.
- He has a different style of stock of red hair.
- Due to his hairs, She is popularly called as “The Flying Tomato”.
- He was commented for his hairstyle by his nickname in the Rolling Stone magazine quoting "he used to embrace it, even wearing headbands with a flying-tomato logo, buthas grown tired of it."
- Shaun White used up his shaping years riding Snow Summit and Bear Mountain.
- At present, his supporters or sponsors are;
- Burton Snowboards
- Park City Resort
- Red Bull
- HP and Oakley
- Birdhouse Skateboards.
Shaun White Achievements
- Shaun White also takes part in the Winter X Games.
- He has won a medal every year since 2002.
- Evaluating all winter X Games competitions, his total medal number stands at 14 of which 9 are gold, 3 are silver and 2 bronze.
- The game incorporates the first four-peat winner by a male athlete in the snowboard slopestyle only.
- In five-peat Gold in 2007, he won the bronze at the finale of the 2008 Winter X Games.
- He won a leading seven gold medals in the complete Winter X competitive history. He was also the victor of the Air & Style Contest held in the year 2003 and 2004.
- He also won a gold medal in the men's halfpipe at the 2006 Winter Olympics.
- He represented the United States inn the contest.
- He achieved 46.8 out of 50 during his first run.
- Any other boarder could not beat him in the first or second run thus winning gold before his final run.
- He also took over his third halfpipe title at the 2008 U.S. Open Snowboarding Championships besides his third US Open slopestyle contest.
- It resulted in his spectacular win at the 25th Burton US Open in 2007; he stood third in slopestlyle and first in the halfpipe.
- He was shielding champion of the Open.
- He struggled for several injuries and other troubles to lastly win the championship in 2006.
- In 2007 open, He was also honored as the first "Male Burton Global Open Champion".
- He earnings for the event were $200,000 for Global Open Championship, $20,000 for 1st Place Halfpipe, $5,000 for 3rd Place Slopestyle, and a Volvo.
- During this season he was the victor for almost every gamecontested. In March 2007, he was honored with the title of “champion” at the US Open.
- He is presently holding the No. 1 position in the snowboard world ranking. earned $50,000.at the end of the season.
Recognition and Popular Culture
- Shaun White has received Laureus World Sports Award for the best Action Sportsperson of the Year 2008.
- He is still the only skater to ground the body varial frontside 540.
- In 2007, He was called the Chairman of the Board on the Spike TV Guys' Choice Awards.
- In 2008, He has created a video game, which is named he Snowboarding. The game was played and showed by him at E3.
- He was nominated in the film Ocean's Thirteen.
- In 2008 Summer X-Gamesdecide his new signature trick, named "The Armadillo."