- Halloween is a time for fun, celebration and games
- Halloween games are an essential component of Halloween parties.
- Children as well as adults participate in Halloween games and Halloween events.
- Many online games are also based on the theme of Halloween.
- Online Halloween games are especially popular among children and teens.
- Online Halloween games are available for free and cheap on the internet.
- Most people plan games for Halloween several months in advance.
- Take a look at these fun Halloween game ideas to make your Halloween party unique and enjoyable.
Halloween Party Games:
1) Who Am I? - Halloween Games Ideas
- You will need names or images of things, >papersand pins.
- An image is tacked on the back of each guest.
- Guests are required to guess what or who they are by asking “yes” or “no” questions to other guests.
- The guest, who guesses his or her identity correctly by the end of the party, wins the game.
- The level of difficulty can be increased with age.
- Players are not allowed to look at the image themselves or ask for exact answers.
2) Spooky Walk - Halloween Games Ideas
- This game is a favorite among younger children.
- It is similar to musical chairs.
- Draw a large circle on the floor.
- Place Halloween items like pumpkins, brooms, skulls etc. along the circumference.
- Ask the children to stand along the circle and play some haunting music.
- The children should move when the music starts playing and freeze when it stops.
- There should be one child per item when the music stops.
- Draw out an item name from a chit-box.
- The child standing close to the item mentioned on the chit will be declared “out”.
3) Pumpkin Bowling - Halloween Games Ideas
- Collect 2 liter soda bottles and color them white with spray paint.
- Draw faces on the bottles with a black marker once the paint is dry.
- Fill the bottles with sand so that they sand erect.
- Divide your guests into teams.
4) Paper Mache Pumpkin Competition - Halloween Games Ideas
- This game would be enjoyed by children who are too young to use knives to decorate pumpkins.
- Organize a competition using old newspapers, balloons, colors and other decorative items.
- Ask the children to use wet paper on balloons to make a sphere.
- The underlying balloon can be burst once the paper is dry.
- The hollow sphere can be painted orange with eyes, nose and mouth drawn on it.
- The child who creates the best pumpkin wins the game.
5) The Grand Witch Hunt - Halloween Games Ideas
- Make witch-hats out of paper.
- The number of hats should be atleast three times the number of expected guests.
- Pick out two hats and color them in a different color from the rest.
- Hide the witch-hats in every corner of the house.
- Ask your guests to find as many hats within n given amount of time.
- The guest who finds the most hats wins a prize.
- The guest who finds the different colored hats wins a bonus prize.
6) Candy Corn Catch - Halloween Games Ideas
- For this game you will need candy corn, plastic pumpkins and a string/belt.
- Divide your guests into teams of two members each.
- Tie the plastic pumpkins (with a hole cut out on the top) around one team member’s waist.
- The other team member would be required to stand at a distance of few feet and toss candy into the pumpkin (like basketball).
- Give each team 2-5 minutes to complete the task.
- The person with the pumpkin tied around is allowed to move about in order to catch the candies into the pumpkin but is not allowed to use hands.
- In the end, the team with the most candies in the pumpkin wins.
Online Cheap Halloween Games:
Here are few Online Halloween games that are available for cheap on internet:
- Franken brain
- Castle Calamity
- Mostly Ghostly: Graveyard Panic
- Spooky Nerds
- Run Monster Run
- Haunted Castle
- Monsters on the Loose
- Monster Smash
- The Great Monster Grab
- Monster Rattle and Roll