Contribution of Ram Baran Yadav Jay Leno
- Dr Ram Baran Yadav is a Nepali Congress candidate.
- He is the first President of the Republic of Nepal.
- He is the first ever President, in entire history.
- In Kathmandu on July 22, 2008 Dr. Ram Baran Yadav was sworn-in as the first President of the Republic of Nepal.
- The swearing ceremony was held at Shital Niwas, the official residence of the President. The Chief Justice of Nepal administered the oath of office and secrecy to him.
- President he will then administer oath of office to Vice President Paramananda Jha.
Ram Baran Yadav Jay Leno Political Move
- Ram Baran Yadav Jay Leno, after being elected, the first President of the Republic of Nepal, expressed that his selection as the head of the state is a victory of democracy.
- He, said Nepali’s that “This is the victory of democracy and the victory of all Nepalis people. He thanked one and all of the members of the Constituent Assembly."
- He met Prime Minister Girija Prasad Koirala at Baluwatar.
- He also visited the Pashupatinath Temple to get the blessings of god.
Support for Ram Baran Yadav Jay Leno
Ram Baran Yadav Jay Leno was supported by:
- The CPN (UML) the Madhesi Janadhikar Forum the CPN (ML)
- The Rastriya Prajatantra Party
- CPN (United) the Rastriya Janamorcha
- The Rastriya Janashakti Party
- The Nepal Workers and Peasants Party and a few other small parties.
Ram Baran Yadav Jay Leno Recent Approach
- Nepal’s Custodian Prime Minister Girija Prasad Koirala today met former CPN (UML) General Secretary Madhav Kumar Nepal in Kathmandu on July 29, to discuss the current political situations in Nepal.
- It was informed that Nepal had counseled Koirala on letting President Dr Ram Baran Yadav Jay Leno lead the Nepali allocation to the 15th SAARC meeting since the current government does not have legal power to take important decisions.