Jennifer Lynn Lopez was born on July 24, 1969. Jennifer Lopez was born and brought up in the South Bronx, New York.
Jennifer Lopez is an American actress, dancer, fashion designer, and television producer, singer, songwriter and record producer.
Jennifer Lopez Early Life
- Jennifer Lopez mother, Guadalupe Rodríguez is a kindergarten teacher.
- Jennifer Lopez father, David Lopez is a computer specialist.
- Jennifer Lopez attended Catholic schools only throughout her academics.
- Jennifer Lopez last school was the all-girls Preston High School, in the Bronx.
- Jennifer Lopez was the financer of her singing and dancing lessons since Jennifer Lopez was nienteen.
- After College, Jennifer Lopez started working in a legal office.
- Jennifer Lopez went to dance classes, and gave dance performances in Manhattan night clubs.
- Lopez was selected as a dancer for rap music videos in 1990.
- Finally, Jennifer Lopez achieved first high-profile job as a "Fly Girl" dancer on the television comedy show “In Living Color” in the same year.
- In 1993, Jennifer Lopez performed as a backup dancer for Janet Jackson video "That's the Way Love Goes”.
Jennifer Lopez Film Career
- Lopez acted on the television programs such as “South Central,” “Second Chances,” and “Hotel Malibu,” and the television film “Nurses on the Line: The Crash of Flight 7.”
- In 1995, Jennifer Lopez got a role in the drama “My Family.” Jennifer Lopez also acted in the action film “Money Train.” In 1996, Jennifer Lopez played role in Francis Ford Coppola’s comedy “Jack.” In 1997, Jennifer Lopez did “Blood and Wine” with Jack Nicholson.
- In 1997, Jennifer Lopez performed the lead role in the film “Selena” Jennifer Lopez was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for "Best Actress - Motion Picture Musical or Comedy" in 1998, for the film.
- Jennifer Lopez became the first Latin actress to be paid $1 million for a film role.
- Some of Jennifer Lopez other films include “Out of Sight,” “The Cell,” “An Unfinished Life,” and “Shall We Dance?”
- Jennifer Lopez has also produced two films: “El Cantante” and “Bordertown.” Both the films were admired at the film festivals. Other films include “The Wedding Planner,” “Maid in Manhattan,” “Monster-in-Law,” and “Enough.”
- Jennifer is one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood.
- Jennifer Lopez is the heaviest-paid Latin actress in the history of hollywood.
- Lopez entered in the Guinness World Records as the most powerful actress in the year 2007.
- Jennifer Lopez was among the top ten actress salaries in 2002, 2003, and 2004.
- Jennifer Lopez received $15,000,000 in Monster-in-Law for her role.
- Jennifer Lopez film “Maid in Manhattan” earned $94,011,225.
- Jennifer Lopez most successful international film, Shall We Dance? Earned $112,238,000 at the international box office.
Jennifer Lopez Music Career
Jennifer Lopez released seven albums till now namely:
- "On the 6”
- J. Lo “ J to tha L-O!: The Remixes”
- “This Is Me... Then”
- “Como Ama una Mujer”
- In the year 2000, Jennifer Lopez achieved American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist.
- In 2007 Jennifer Lopez won the American Music Award for Favorite Latin Artist.
- Jennifer Lopez has also won “ALMA Awards” for Best Actress for her outstanding performance in Selena, Out of Sight, and Angel Eyes.
Jennifer Lopez Personal Life
Jennifer Lopez had short lived relationships with Ojani Noa, Cris Judd, Sean Combs, Ben Affleck, and nowadays, Marc Anthony. Jennifer Lopez is blessed with fraternal twins named Max and Emme, on February 22, 2008.
- Jennifer Lopez was awarded “Artists for “Amnesty International award” for her outstanding work work as producer and star of Bordertown, in 2007.
- It is a film exposing murder mystery of women in the city of Juárez, Mexico.
- Jennifer Lopez was given the award by the Nobel Peace Prize winner José Ramos-Horta at the Berlin International Film Festival.
- Jennifer Lopez also received a lot of applaude and thanks from all the families who suffered the mishap.
- In 2003, Jennifer Lopez launched a clothing brand Named JLO.
- It included different types of clothing for young women, such as jeans, T-shirts, coats, belts, purses, and lingerie, jewelry and and accessories like hats, gloves, and scarves.
- In 2005, Jennifer Lopez launched another clothing line called “Sweetface.”
- By 2007, Jennifer Lopez launched a new brand called “JustSweet” for the kids.
- Jennifer Lopez designs and brands are featured at many New York Fashion Week events.