Birth Details of Liv Rundgren Tyler
Liv Rundgren Tyler took birth on the 1st of July 1977 in New York City.
Personal Life of Liv Rundgren Tyler
- Liv Rundgren Tyler mother is Bebe Buell who happened to be a singer, model and former playboy playmate).
- Liv did not happen to know about her biological father (Steve Tyler of aero smith rock band).
- Until about the age of nine, she was convinced that he father was Todd Rundgren who had raised her and he was a rock star.
- But after meeting Steve Tyler at a Rundgren concert, she could not overlook the striking resemblance with Tyler’s other daughter named Mia (who could have passed on as her twin).
- Following this Liv Rundgren Tyler confronted her mother on the topic and her mother uncovered the truth to her.
- Liv adopted her father's surname when was only twelve years old.
Career of Liv Rundgren Tyler
- Tyler started off her modeling carrier when she was only fifteen years old
- Liv Rundgren Tyler took part in various commercials and magazine covers.
- However, Liv Rundgren Tyler first magnum opus came about when she was cast in a music album for Aerosmith song entitled “CRAZY” alongside Alicia Silverstone.
- Liv Rundgren Tyler movie career also started simultaneously when she starred in Silent Fall in the year 1994.
- Although the movie did not strike a chord at the box office but Tyler's performance won her kudos all over Hollywood.
- A succession of movies starring Tyler followed including inventing the Abbots (1997), that thing you do (1996) and Stealing Beauty (1996).
- Her carrier's big bang came in 1998: Armageddon was launched on the day of her 21st birthday.
- The movie turned out to be a box office bang and included songs like “What kind of love are you on" and " I don't want to miss a thing" composed by the band of her father.
- Tyler's most significant role came in the year 2001 with the movie "Lord of the rings" in which her role was elf princess by the name of Arwen Undomiel.
- The lord of the rings trilogy got the place of nomination in 30 Academy Awards and received the glory of the best picture award due to its final installment.
- Liv Rundgren Tyler Hollywood dream continued with movies that followed including jersey girl, lonesome Jim and Reign over me.
Love and Marital Life of Liv Rundgren Tyler
- Liv Tyler's love life included her courtship with actor Joaquin Phoenix.
- Their relation lingered from the year 1995 to 1998.
- The couple exchanged their first glance on the sets of Raising the Abbots.
- But the relationship ended in dead heat.
- Finally, in the year 2003 Liv Tyler tied the knot with the musician from Britain.
- His name is Royston Langdon (bassist of vocalist of spacehog band).
- On December 2004, they had a son and his name is Milo.
- Recently during 2008, Langdon and Tyler have made its official that couple would be parting as a friend.
Achievements of Liv Rundgren Tyler
- Tyler won the Critics Award from Russian Guild of Film Critics for the best foreign actress for her role in the movie Onegin in 1999.
- In 2008 she starred in the movie "The Incredible Hulk" alongside Edward Norton.
- On the sets of "The Incredible Hulk" her trousers ripped and showed her bare bottom winning her the nickname "Action Pants".
- She also revealed her fear of attending movie premiers for she fear she might trip over the red carpets and put herself in an embarrassing situation.