Medium-length hair suits almost all types of face cuts, be it a round face, an oval face, or a heart-shaped face and types of hair be it straight hair, curly hair or thin hair.
Medium-length hair is the best bet as the wearer will have a lot of options for different hairstyles as one can opt for short hairstyles as well as long hairstyles with some changes here and there. Medium-length hair is easier to maintain when compared with long hair.
Some of the Women Medium Hairstyles are:
- Women Medium Updo hairstyles : There are many updo hairstyles which can be done on medium-length hair for a formal party or an event. Though they may not be as elaborate as updo hairstyles done on long hair, they look quite chic and fashionable. A simple updo at the back and parted bangs in the front may help in focusing more attention to your beautiful eyes and rosy cheeks.
- Women Layered Medium-length hairstyles: In this hairstyle, different layers or steps are given to the hair. You can go in for layering either throughout your hair, including bangs or fringes, or only at the back by giving three to four layers or steps.
Layers generally help in focusing more attention to lips, eyes and other features, if done correctly. Pop queen Britney Spears is one among the celebrities who sport layered medium-length hairstyle.
- Women Flow-down Medium-length hairstyles: This hairstyle is simple and very popular among the teens. You can go in for ringlets, waves or curves at the end and straight bangs or parted bangs in the front to create a quick and beautiful hairstyle.
- Women Medium-length Bob hairstyles: In this hairstyle, hair will be cut in one length. This hairstyle suits people with both straight hair and curly hair.
- Women Medium-length Shag hairstyles: In this hairstyle, the medium-length hair is cut in different lengths.
- Women Medium Curls hairstyles: You can also go in for curls. Spray water on your hair and divide it into different sections. Take each section at a time and roll your hair around the rollers available in the market. Repeat the procedure on all the hair. Keep it for one to two hours. After removing rollers from your hair, you must make sure that you do not comb your hair instead you should use your fingers to remove the tangles in your hair.
- Women Medium Ringlets hairstyles: In this hairstyle, hair is twisted with the help of ringlet machine. Spray water on your hair and divide it into small sections. Take each section at a time. Wrap the hair around the machine by twisting it. Keep it for 30 to 40 seconds. You must make sure that you should twist the ringlet machine while removing the hair from it. Repeat the procedure on the remaining sections.
Advantages of Women Medium length Hairstyles:
- Medium-length hair is more versatile as they can be comparatively easily managed like short hairstyles and can be made into different hairstyles like long hair.
- Medium-length hair suits all kinds of face cuts be it a round face, an oval face or a heart-shaped face and hair types be it straight hair, curly hair or thin hair.
- Medium-length hair will not only help in enhancing your best facial features but also hide distracting features.
- Medium-length hair allows you to try different hairstyles depending on the occasion. If you are going for a formal party, you can go in for an updo whereas if you want a casual and everyday look, you can go in for layered hairstyle.
Disadvantages of Women Medium-length Hairstyles:
- If you are a woman on the go and are always in a hurry to go to office, attend some important meeting and rush to home, it might be difficult for you to maintain medium-length hair when compared to short hair which requires no maintenance at all.
- Medium-length hair is neither here nor there so it disappoints the purists who want a classy look of long hair or an athletic and young look of short hair.
Before deciding on a particular hairstyle for your medium-length hair, you should consult your hair stylist as she will guide you on what style will suit your face cut and hair type.