Hair, which is considered the crowning glory of a woman, plays an important role in enhancing the attractiveness and personality of a woman. A haircut that perfectly suits the face cut of the wearer adds to her beauty. You should not go for a particular haircut because it is in fashion or your favorite celebrity sports it. You should choose a haircut which suits your personality, your face cut and your lifestyle.
Tips to choose a Perfect Womens Haircuts:
- You should consider your hair’s texture before deciding on a particular haircut. If you have curly or wavy hair, you should choose simple haircut. There are some hair styles which will only look good on straight hair. If you have thin hair, you should go in for short haircuts like Blunt Bob Cut which will add volume to your hair.
- Your face cut is also an important factor in deciding the haircut. If chosen correctly, haircut may attract attention towards best feature of its wearer and also hide distractive features of the person. For example, if you have a square face or an oval face, you can go in for Short Bob Cut and if you have a round face, the Curly Bob Cut will look good on you.
- You should also consider your lifestyle before deciding on the right haircut. If you leave for office early and don’t have much time for yourself, you should go for a simple haircut which will need less maintenance and attention.
- You should not just blindly follow your favorite celebrity in the TV advertisements or movies as the nice effect of the haircut could be a result of hours of labor for just a shot and special effects.
Types of Womens Haircuts:
Haircuts can be divided into different types depending on the length of the hair.
Womens Short Haircut
Short hair gives your hair a thicker and voluminous look and are comparatively easier to manage than medium-length hair or long hair. Short hair helps you look younger and is the best option for women who have busy lifestyles and are always in a hurry to leave for office, attend an official meeting or rushing back to home. Some of the Short Haircuts are
- The Pixie or Elfin Cut has haircut in different and uneven lengths.
- The Short Bob Cut is advisable for those of you who have a square face cut or an oval face cut and straight hair.
- The Blunt Bob Cut is most suitable for those of you who have thin hair.
- The Curly Bob Cut will have long hair in the front and longer hair at the back.
- The Long and Short Cut will have long layers at the back and short or uneven bangs in the front. This ut is best suited for those of you who have an oval face.
Womens Medium Haircuts
The Medium Haircut adds volume to your hair and can be changed as per the occasion. Some of the Medium Haircuts are
- The Medium Length Layered Bob Cut looks best with bangs or fringes. In this haircut, different layers are given to the hair.
- Straight Hair with Layers at the end will look great with longer fringes or bangs. In this haircut, layers are given around the hair’s perimeter.
Womens Long Haircuts
Though long haircuts need lots of time and patience for maintenance, they look more attractive and feminine. Some of the Long Haircuts are
- The Long Shag Cut will give a rock star look to the wearer. In this cut, the shortest layer should be below the ear.
- The Long with Bangs Cut will be suitable for those of you who have a long face cut as bangs will give more prominence to eyes and cheeks. For those of you who have a round face, you should go in for bangs that are longer on the sides and shorter in the middle.
- The Long Straight Cut will suit all types of hair except very fine hair.
- Long Layers will add volume to your hair. The shortest layer should at least be below the chin. The number of layers to be given depends on the length of your hair, with the most popular being three to four layers.
Womens Layered Haircuts
In this haircut, hair is cut into different layers, depending on the length of the hair. Generally, three to four layers are given to the hair. Layered Haircuts are of two types. In one type of Layered Haircuts, layers are given throughout the hair beginning from the front in the form of fringes or bangs to the hair at the back. In the other type of the Layered Haircuts, layers are only given at the back.
No matter which haircut you choose, you should keep your face cut, hair texture and maintenance required for the haircut in mind before going in for a fresh haircut.