Bangs or fringes are hair which comes on the forehead. There are different type of bangs – straight bangs, parted bangs, wispy bangs, choppy bangs, side-swept bangs, blunt bangs and wavy bangs.
Bangs can completely change the hairstyle and also enhance the personality of the wearer, provided an appropriate bang is chosen for the right women's bang hairstyles. If chosen carefully, bangs can make a lot of difference to the overall look of the wearer. If styled appropriately, bangs can be worn for going to office or any formal meeting or any social gathering. Bangs should be chosen according to the face cut of the wearer.
For example, if you have some facial features which are very prominent and you want to soften them down like a large forehead or a sharp chin, you can go for straight bangs as it will hide your large forehead and draw more attention to itself rather than a sharp chin. If you have a round face or a heart-shaped face, you can go in for side-swept bangs.
You can also combine features of different women's bangs hairstyles to accentuate your hairstyle. For example, if you have a choppy hairstyle, you can combine choppy bangs which are uneven with bangs swept on a side to enhance your overall look. This way you can create different women's bangs hairstyles by experimenting with different kinds of bangs.
Types of Women Bangs Hairstyles:
- Women Straight Bangs hairstyles: Straight Bangs are bangs which are combed straight with no parting or angling and can extend up to the eyebrows. Since it is simple, straight bangs are not a quite popular option for a variety of hairstyles. If you have a wide forehead, you can go in for straight bangs as it will hide your wide forehead and make it look smaller. Straight bangs also suit women who have square jaw line as they help even out the jaw line. Straight bangs also look good with simple hairstyles and ponytails. Straight bangs are quite popular among school-going girls as it is simple and not difficult to maintain.
- Women Parted Bangs hairstyles: Parted bangs are bangs which have been given either a middle parting or a side parting. Any kind of bangs be it straight bangs, wispy bangs, blunt bangs, choppy bangs or wavy bangs can be given a parting to create an altogether different and an unique hairstyle. Parted Bangs perfectly suit choppy hairstyles.
- Women Choppy Bangs hairstyles: Choppy Women's Bangs hairstyles are bangs or fringes which are unevenly cut. Choppy Bangs may be cut longer on the sides and shorter in the middle. Choppy Bangs look great with a choppy hairstyle. If you have a round face, a heart-shaped face or an oval face, Choppy Bangs will look great on you. But those of you who have a wide forehead, an angular jaw line or a sharp chin should not go in for Choppy Bangs as it may attract more attention to these features.
- Women Side-Swept Bangs hairstyles: Side-swept Bangs are Bangs which are combed towards one side, covering the side of the forehead. Side-swept Bangs look great and elegant for everyday look as well as for formal occasions like prom or a party. If combined with an appropriate hairstyle, Side-swept Bangs will look classy. Side-swept Bangs can be easily maintained.
- Women Wispy Bangs hairstyles : Wispy Bangs are bangs which are sprinkled over the forehead to attract attention towards the hairstyle and other facial features like forehead and eyes. Wispy Bangs help in achieving a balanced look for the wearer. Those of you who have a rectangular face should go in for Wispy Bangs as it will give a more balanced look to your face.
- Women Blunt Bangs hairstyles: Blunt Bangs are fringes that are cut bluntly.
- Women Wavy Bangs hairstyles: Wavy Bangs are bangs which are either given waves or curled. The curled effect could be achieved by curling your hair with rollers or blow dryer while the waves effect could be given by crimping the bangs.
Bangs can help you create a different look for a different occasion. But you must make sure that you choose bangs or fringes according to your face cut and your hairstyle.