As the name suggests a ring wedding ring is typically a ring of gold, platinum, etc., given by the groom to the bride at the time of wedding and also such a ring often given to the groom by the bride. Wedding rings are a symbol of union, a union between a man and a woman. This ritual of publicizing the union between the man and a woman is a convention that goes way back to the ancient Egyptians.
Types of Wedding Ring
Diamond wedding ring
- Diamond is the queen of precious stones and is the ultimate gemstone. The small piece of stone that embellishes the ring finger is one of the most romantic, significant and momentous between all the wedding bits and pieces.
- Talking about the incredible diamond wedding ring set that comprise of a pair of diamond studded rings depicting a bond between man and woman.
Gold wedding ring
- The gold wedding rings have become the order of the day and trendy.
- The gold wedding rings that have become a sign of promise were in the beginning worn only by the woman, but now it has turn out to be common for both the bride and groom to wear them. Gold rings make ideal gifts for any occasion.
- A single large sapphire set in gold brings a sparkle to the eye and also does a ring with three small diamonds set closely.
- The majority of the rich families entrust gold heirlooms on special occasions such as weddings. There could be no better delight in life than slipping a stunning gold ring on the finger of a beloved.
- Men getting married today may suffer at odds on whether to wear or not to wear a wedding ring. In the United States it was very rare for a groom to receive a ring before World War II.
- But during the war, rings became symbols of wives left at home, and their popularity soared.
- Some countries follow different fashions as per the men’s wedding rings are concerned and therefore have different style preferences.
- T hose preferences may comprise of metal colors, such as white gold versus yellow gold, sort of metal including gold or platinum, and width narrow or wide. People in some places even prefer designer bands rather than traditional bands.
- An "antique" wedding ring exclusively refers to one over fifty years old.
- For the most unique and appealing rings, check rings made before a ring made in 1940 that has the filigree look of the Edwardian era. Sylvias Antique Jewelry has got some in their collections like the Vintage
Platinum Wedding Ring
- The wedding specially designed, known as unique wedding are one of the most priceless gifts that can be given in an engagement.
- Many jewelers have come up with this sort of idea.
- These rings are designed from gold or platinum and have a diamond or other costly stone engraved. Cartier, the famous jewelers designs these unique engagement rings in different animal shapes.
- Kay Jewelers is a division of Sterling Jewelers Inc., headquartered in Akron, Ohio.
- Together with Signet Group plc, the London-based parent company, they are the largest
specialty retail jeweler in the world.
- As the no 1 specialty jewelry brand in the United States, Kay offers the finest jewelry at a great price.
- They are also fully committed to providing a superior shopping experience - both in stores and online.
- The sales staffs there are empowered with the knowledge to help out every customer, while the website offers an Educational Centre where their customers can learn more about jewelry.
The Shane Company or Shane Co. is the largest privately held jeweler in the United States. The company is a direct diamond importer retail jewelry chain founded in1971 by Tom Shane. The Colorado-based business house sells bridal and fashion jewelry with diamonds, rubies, sapphires and pearls.
The company promotes its products 24 nationwide stores and website by means of a long-running campaign of radio commercials featuring Tom Shane and his readily identifiable style of speaking, followed by an announcer that gives directions to the stores nearest the listener. The company also positions itself with its venerable slogan, "Now you have a friend in the diamond business."