Are you still dwelling on the perfect Valentine’s Day ideas for your boyfriend and cannot decide on one still? Well, a Valentine's Day Gift is a sweet way of saying, “My heart belongs to you,” and you do not have to spend sleepless nights to select a Valentine's Day gift for your boyfriend. It is somewhat easy (even easy on the pockets too) to shortlist some really cool Valentine’s Day ideas for the special guy in your life. It may be just ten days or ten years that you have known him, but there are some gifts that all guys like alike; the only thing you have to take care of is, that your gift should reflect how well you know him and how much you care for him. Valentine’s Day ideas for your boyfriend should be manly, yet delicate, not be too jazzy, yet wrapped in thoughtfulness and laced with love. They are touched by simple yet sensitive things and not just get excited like their female counterparts by opening a pink box that holds cookies and chocolates or fancy accessories!
Valentine’s Day Ideas for your Boyfriend to Make Him Feel Special
Make this Valentine’s Day special for your guy with your love and thoughtfulness. Show him how much you care by cutting out 100 hearts of various colors of paper and leaving them all over his room, office, car, or garage door. For a more passionate effect on him, personalize each cut-out with a special message from you, like ‘I love you’, ‘Be Mine’, ‘Waiting to be In Your Arms’ and so on.
- If your boyfriend is very sensitive and like the classic touch of love, send over a bouquet of red roses in the morning to him.
- Man tends to get entangled in the responsibilities of life and leave their hobbies behind. Remind him of the things he loves to do by filling in a big heart-shaped chocolate box with DVDs (if he likes watching movies), fishing gear (if he likes fishing), guitar strings and picks (if he played guitar in his college days but has left the instrument in a corner for long), a journal and computer supplies (if he finds the latest technology developments interesting), and more.
- Put confetti hearts and love notes in his shirt and jeans’ pockets when he is not around.
- Deodorants, shaving lotions, cologne, body sprays, goggles, bracelets, chains and wristwatches are pretty nice Valentine’s Day ideas for your boyfriend. You can never go wrong with them!
Some More Valentine’s Day Ideas for Your Boyfriend to Show Him that You Care
- Splurge out a bit more this Valentine’s Day. Rent a convertible and go for a romantic long drive along the countryside, - only the two of you!
- If you are really planning something big, take a hot air balloon ride or a helicopter tour.
- If he is an outdoorsman, join him for rock climbing, skateboarding and the things he loves. If you do not like the idea of doing all that yourselves, offer for taking photos while he will be enjoying himself.
- Pack a romantic picnic with heart-shaped sandwiches and strawberry tarts or simply take him to his favorite restaurant.
- Remember, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Call him over for a day meal prepared by you. Make all his favorite dishes. Make a heart shaped cake or pudding for the dessert. After the lunch, go out together and have a romantic portrait taken together.
- Make a pillow-cover for him; stitch in or decorate with fabric markers something really special to tell him that both of you are connected, even in your dreams.