Valentine's day is around the corner and this the time has come for you to think of some out of the box ideas to impress your loved one.
Red color heart shape with the cupid’s arrow is a traditional symbol of Valentine’s Day. Heart symbol shows love and giving the heart to someone. Giving the heart shaped gift means, the person takes the risk of being accepted or feeling heartfelt. Some other people also believe that the heart shaped gift and arrow symbolizes death and vulnerability of boys and girls (male and female).
Around 12th century, some people were not aware the function of heart. They believe that it was to circulate the blood inside the human body. But the meaning is, heart begins to beat faster when a person is upset or excited. As heart was the seat of emotions and feelings. So it is becoming connection between heart and love became deep seated in the minds of people. This is proven scientifically that these emotions come from the heart. Hence like brain, heart remains a powerful symbol of love and Valentine’s Day hearts.
- But here you should also remember that although unusual ideas work the classic gifts like:
o heart shaped pendants
o And other things always work.
Tricks to Impress with Hearts
- Herein, we are going to discuss some tricks to impress your partner with the traditional valentine gifts but with an element of surprise.
- If you have a computer than half your work is already done.
- With the help of Adobe Photoshop get some heart shaped images.
- Get print outs of these papers.
- Here you can pack various things like favorite chocolates or any other gifts for your partner.
- Another gift that you can think for our partner on a valentine day is a puppy.
- While the gift itself is a lovely one, you can further add spice by presenting the gift in a proper manner.
- This is one of the ways to impress your sweet heart with the heart shaped ones.
- Normally we get the heart shaped things in the markets. You can proceed with this.
- And we can create your own heart shapes with your talent. We can create as you wish.
- The main thing is Valentine’s Day Hearts are normally in the red color.
- If you give the unique Valentine’s Day Hearts to your sweet heart she/he will be surprise and she feels good. This is the one type of trick to impress the hearts.
Specialty of Valentine's Day Hearts
- For this, again you can take help of the Valentines Day hearts; probably you can opt for a bigger heart this time and then place the puppy and the paper made heart in a basket.
- Then place it on your doorstep and ring the bell.
- This could be one of the best surprises that you can give to your partner.
- Take the red color balloons fill with the air, and then release that bunch of balloons in front of his/her. That person will surprise and feel good. That is the Specialty of Valentine’s Day Hearts.
- Otherwise give the heart shaped wrist watch to him/her it is a best way to surprise your loved one.
- These Special Valentine’s Day Hearts are available in the market as different things like balloons, watches, gifts, and paper hearts and so on.
Do you know that the year in which Richard Cadbury introduced the first Valentines Day hearts candy box the number of boxes sold – a whopping 36 million? This is in fact a classic gift for your partner.
More Tips on Valentine's Day Hearts
- But you can add charm to this classic valantine gift by making some contributions on your own. Like adding some home made gifts, customizing the box by placing photos of yours or by writing some lovely lines for your partner.
- Also you can try out hearts of different shapes and colors like pink and white.
- Make small hearts and bigger hearts and place the bigger one right in the middle.
- These will make your partner much happy as they were not bought but made with love and care.
This way also you can add charm to this common but classic gift idea for a valentines day.