Before you start thinking about what to gift her this Valentine’s Day, just ask yourself, “What to look for in the perfect Valentine’s Day gift?” It is of course something that can make your significant other smile. Valentine’s Day gifts for girlfriend are not just about throwing flowers and cards to her. It is a day, marked special than the other days, to tell her that it is she who makes your life complete. Rather than starting the day like any other day, make it personal for the both of you by starting it in a completely different note. Here’s a list of Valentine’s Day gifts for girlfriend in the morning itself. However, these are some gifts that you cannot buy, but make with your love and a little extra effort.
Serve her a sumptuous breakfast with some orange juice in a red heart shape cup and heart shaped cookies and pancakes. A sunny side-up egg poach with a note on the table that how sunny-side up she makes you feel will sweep her off her feet.
- Arrange a luxury bubble-bath for your lady. A colorful lavender or citrus scented confetti-filled bubble bath will do just fine!
- When she walks into the room after the fragrant treat, hold a diamante heart shape mirror before her to show her how beautiful she looks.
- Keep the room decorated with red and white heart decorations, hanging heart-shaped T-light Holder, and something as romantic as a lovebird hanging decoration.
- Take her to a picnic and present her a heart shaped box with her favorite candies. Tell her that she is special.
These little things are certainly going to make her melt in your arms!
Some Ideas for Valentine’s Day Gifts for Girlfriend
Put your fear of bad gifts aside when you set out to buy the perfect gift for her. As long as you are going to make the choice for your love keeping in mind her likes and dislikes, you can only end up making her love you all the more. Share your heart with your Valentine’s Day gifts for your girlfriend and send the right message across to her.
If you have so far left buying the gift to the very last minute, we can still help you in choosing some really romantic gifts for your girl. Here’s a list to pick up from:
- A perfect heart-shaped paperweight with an exclusive romantic message carved on the front and the back.
- A personal message in a bottle with the ‘Key to My Heart’ and a passionate message to your lady-love.
- A teddy wearing black shorts that say "You're a knockout"; that will give her the message that it is only her love that can conquer you into submission.
- Some ultra-feminine glass heart earrings hanging from sterling silver hardware in different colors - red, pink and white glass.
- A pillow-cover with a personalized quote from Winnie the Pooh, "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live a day without you."
- A silver pendant with "I love you" written in Braille will touch her everyday and remind her that your love for her will be standing beside her even in the darkest times.
- Traditional gifts like a book of classic romantic poems, a bouquet of red roses (or even a single rose), and a box of nice chocolates will never go wrong. Select some poems beforehand, read them to her and say. “This reminds me of you.”
- Well, this Valentine’s Day, what can be the most beautiful gift than popping the big question to her? Take her to a romantic dinner or lunch cruise on the bay or harbor of your choice; in the midst of those spectacular bay views, go down on your knees and put a delicate promise ring on her finger. She won’t be able to say ‘no’.