Spring Party Decorations
Decoration for spring party should reflect the onset of spring since that it is what is spring party all about – celebration of the onset of spring. Spring party decorations should be done in a manner that the venue looks fresh and pretty.
Some of the things to keep in mind for spring party decorations are:
- It is advisable to choose a color scheme for the venue before you start decorating the venue. Choose colors which denotes season of spring like bright colors. Stick to the two selected colors for decorating the venue.
- Spring flowers are an essential part of spring party decorations. You could either use loosely-tucked bouquet of spring flowers such as daffodils, tulips, daises or lilacs or individual stems of these flowers for decorating the walls of the venue. You can use an arrangement of spring flowers as a centerpiece on the table. Also you can put spring flowers in flower vases at different places to give a fresh, vibrating and lively feel to the venue. A huge gate made of the flowers can be erected at the entrance of the venue.
- You can use table cloth and napkins with floral prints. Alternatively, you can match the color of table cloth and napkins with the color scheme of your décor.
- If you are not having a sit-down dinner, you can use floral centre pieces or small round bouquets of fresh spring flowers for buffet tables and drink tables.
- Creative pieces carved out of tropical fruits and vegetables in the shape of fish, crabs, coconut tree, butterflies and other sea animals etc can be placed on the buffet tables in case the spring party is organized near the sea shore. Similar vegetables and fruit carvings can also be placed on the sit-down tables for the guests.
- You can add different props to the spring party decorations depending on the theme of your spring party. For a butterfly themed party, you can put cut-outs of butterflies made of cardboard, on the walls. For a Hawaiian themed party, you can add lamps, palm trees, shells and a small pool. For a flower themed party, you can put up cut outs of different flowers or use artificial flowers on the walls of the venue.
- You can also place multi-colored balloons and buntings to create a colorful spring party decoration.
- Silk flowers arranged in colorful baskets can also be placed on tables. Streamers in different colors like green, purple, yellow, red and blue can also be hung on the walls of the venue.
- Lights hung on the trees, walls or small plants may also accentuate the spring party decorations if the party is held in the late evenings. Colorful lanterns can also be hung from the trees or artificial pillars.
- In case the part is organized in late evenings or night, a combination of multi-colored candles and spring flowers can be placed in the centre of the sit-down tables for the guests.
- Terracotta pots of different shapes and sizes filled with water and flower petals can also be placed in one corner of the venue to give a classy touch.
- You can also make cutouts of lady bugs from cardboard and hang it on the walls.
- Colorful fruit bowls and floral centerpieces could be used to add a touch of class to the table as part of the spring party decorations.
- Water fountains can also be kept in the lawn as part of the spring party decorations
Spring party decoration is not difficult as you can use any material which reminds of the season of spring.