Spring Party Activities
Spring with its warmer weather, blooming flowers and chirping birds can be enjoyed with your loved ones by organizing spring parties either in lawns of your home or outdoors. Spring party activities double the enjoyment and merriment as all the guests can mingle with each other and have fun together.
Spring party activities should keep your guests entertained and occupied. Also, you should organize such activities which are quite flexible in nature. Some of the spring party activities that you can use are:
- Make a flower bouquet: You can provide different type of spring flowers like lilies, daises, daffodils and tulips and foliage to your guests and ask them to make flower bouquets. You can provide different type of flower vases, containers, plastic bottles, baskets as well so that they can choose any material they want in order to create a bouquet from their imagination. This could be a fun-filled activity for the entire family.
- Make a collage: You can provide different materials like straws, rubber bands, cotton, magazines, sketch pens, color pencils, crayons, ice cream sticks, multi-colored sheets, foliage chart papers and scissors to your guests and ask them to prepare a collage on their views about spring. Give them say half an hour to complete the collage and then allow the whole families to participate in collage making to make it a more fun and bonding activity. An elder in the family can be a judge and decide whose collage is the best
- Foot print daises: You can give sheets of paper to your guests and ask them to coat their foot with paint kept in a plate. Then he / she can put up an impression of his/her foot on the paper to create petals of daises. This can be used as party favor too for the guests to remind them of the fun-filled time they had in your party.
- If you are hosting the party in a garden, you can divide all the participants into teams of two persons each. You should tie one hand and leg of both the participants together so that they have a leg and hand free. Give them two minutes and ask them to collect leaves of as many flowers as they can. Those who collect more leaves and are able to name the flowers by seeing the leaves win the activity.
- Karaoke: You can also organize a karaoke evening in which your guest can exercise their vocal chords one by one.
- Musical Chairs: If your guests are adults, musical chairs can be arranged for them. One person can be asked to play the music and stop as per his wish and the participants are asked to run around the chairs. Whenever the music is stopped, they would sit on the chairs against them where they are standing. The person who is not able to sit is out. One chair can be taken away after each round. Person who remains seated at the end of the game is the winner.
- Hiking / Trek: If your gang of friends is adventurous type of people, then you can go for hiking or trekking on a nearby hillock. You can also go for water rafting, kayaking or parasailing if a water body is nearby.
- Movie screening: If you are hosting the spring party at home and the guests are part of an intimate group, you can screen a movie on your latest plasma TV with all its paraphernalia. The movie could either be a classic or the latest release depending on the choice of your guest
These spring activities are sure to make your party a rollicking affair which will be remembered by your guests for months, if not years, to come.