Fresh flowers are the sign of life and delicacy. Almost everybody in this world loves the scent and color of fresh flowers.
Why Fresh flowers: Flowers are gifted to the people on different occasions like:
- valentine day
- Flowers are classic gift.
Wholesale fresh flowers: Wholesale fresh flowers, refers to purchasing fresh flowers in bulk from direct wholesale traders. There are many benefits of buying flowers from wholesalers such as:
- You get the flowers in cheap rates.
- You can get flowers of your choice.
- You can get many varieties at one place.
- Retailers are benefited by the services of wholesalers.
- As flower shop keepers get flowers in bulk that too in cheaper rates.
- They get the delivery on time.
- They can get many types of flowers from one place only.
Wedding flowers: You can make your great day extra special with fresh and arranged flowers. There are many choices when you decide about wedding day flower arrangement.
- You can hire a floral expert.
- Florist can help you to design you wedding day flower arrangement just according to your color choice.
- You can also plan arrangements by your own.
It's up to you whether you want to use fresh flowers or the silk ones
Case study: Planning about flower arrangement is no bigger problem because you can take help from the flower shops.
- They can suggest you with many ideas.
- You can purchase flowers from online flower shops.
- They supply you fresh flowers on the day you have asked for.
Case study: Choosing good quality flowers is necessary.
- You should see that flowers are plump, firm, clean, and healthy.
- Flowers should be free from insects and disease.
- They should not have broken stem. Buds should show the color.
- The water should be changed completely every two days.
- Temperature of the water should be right.
- Cutting of flowers is another important part.
- It should always be done under water or running tap.
- Thorns of roses should not be removed as it shortens the life of flower.
- Preservation of flowers can be done with flower preservatives.
- Preservatives are available in powder and liquid form.
- If you don't have such readymade flower preservatives, just add a spoon of sugar to the water.
- Location should always be kept in mind.
- Flowers should always be kept near window or fresh air.
- Flowers should not be kept near fruits because when they ripe they release a type of gas which is harmful for flowers.
- Life span also matters.
- Few flowers bloom for four day, some for more so can't keep them more than that.
How to dry fresh flowers?
There is no comparison of fresh flowers. But you can retain them throughout the year. You can preserve them with some easy techniques. Some of the methods are as follows:
- You can dry flowers in air.
- You can dry flowers by sand method.
- You can dry flowers with the help of microwave.
- Drying of flowers should be done with care.
- Stems should be cut when they are dry and when the flowers are not fully bloom otherwise they will loose their petals.
- Shift flowers in shaded and airy place.
- It takes three to four weeks to dry.
- You can also use sand method.
- In this, flowers are kept in sand for few weeks to get dry
- After that you can take them out carefully and decorate as you want.
- Microwave method is also good. In this method flowers are kept in microwave for some time.
All the methods are easy and can be applied at home. You can also try this to decorate your home with flowers.