The flower plants not only provide fragrance to the environment but also beautify the surroundings.
Jasmine flower pictures plants
- Fragrance giving Jasmine Flower Picture Plants bloom freely.
- These plants like cold during night and humid conditions during day.
- These are successful as house plants as frost can kill them
Yellow Bell flower plants
- They have shrubs that can sprawl or climb
- Most suited for homes or greenhouses
- Plants are kept 1 foot apart to get bigger spikes
- These plants are drought tolerant and are very suitable for xeriscaping
Balloon Flower Plants
- 3 foot high plants
- Bloom in summer .It has pillow shaped buds which bloom into white, pink and purple colour
- Start blooming in mid of July till August every year
- Once opened the shape of the flower is that of a star
Sweet Williams Flower Plants
- It blooms as clusters of small bright flowers
- The plant is 2 feet or 60 cms tall
Lupine Flower Plants
- Act as a symbol of imagination, it grows through Europe in abundance
- Flowers can be used for dyeing clothes
- High protein seeds help in digestion and skin care
- Also acts as a fertilizer
Annual Flower Plants
- Plant completing its lifecycle in one year is called Annual Flower plant.
- They are divided into cool season or warm season.
- Its important feature is that one can have different garden every year.
Flower Names A-Z Plants
- Adenium, Desert rose
- Balloon flower, Chinese Bellflower
- Echeveria, Hen and chicks
- Fan Flower
- Hairy Vetchs
- Japanese lantern
- Magnificum Geranium
- Quince, Flowering quince
- Rangoon creeper
- Saucer Magnolia
- Tahitian ginger
- Umbrella tree
- Water lily
Plumeria Flower Plants
- With a strong fragrance at night, these plants attract sphinx moths to pollinate them.
- With no nectar in them, it gives flowers in yellow and pink color.
Flower Garden Plants: Flower gardening is the passion of the gardener. Growing each plant of flower with the own hand is always a pleasure.
Gardening of the flower plants involved are
- Cutting flowers
- Putting flowers in pots or designer containers,
- Making Flower beds and borders etc
Flower Garden Catalogs Plants: In the market, there are present lots of catalogues which will show you how to do flower gardening and how to adorn flower plant with your own hands.