Bouvardia Flowers have been grouped under Rubiaceae. They are good to use as accent flowers in bouquets.
Bouvardia Flower Meaning and Symbolism
The name ‘Bouvardia’ is after Dr. Charles Bouvard, who was Louis XIII’s physician and Royal Gardens’ superintendent. These flowers stand for Enthusiasm.
Bouvardia Flower Facts
- They are clustered, star shaped flowers on tubular stems.
- Bouvardia flowers are available in the following colors,
- They come in soft shades and are very feminine and dainty in appearance.
- They have a mild scent.
- Modern Bouvardia flowers are called as
- Royal Katty
- Pink Luck
- They can be obtained any time of the year.
- They can live in a vase for little more than a week.
- They cannot thrive in cold conditions.
- They lose water quick and so must not be without water.