Exquisite Gold Jewelry in Various Designs
Gold is a high quality precious metal that is widely used in making different items of ornamental jewelry. The gold jewelry is available in various amounts of karats such as 24K, 18K, 14K etc which indicates the portion of gold mixed with other metals and alloys. Gold jewelry is available to everyone in form of a necklace, earrings, ring, watch and other items and in all price range. Gold is gorgeous and can be found in every possible design from simple hoop earrings to broad golden necklaces. A gold ornament never goes out of style and suits perfectly well with all dressing patterns.
Understanding the Purity of Gold Jewelry:
- When compared to other expensive metals like platinum, gold is more affordable and available in many types and levels of quality to choose from.
- 24K gold is the most pure form of 100% gold and is softer when compared to other 18K, 14K, 10K gold ornaments.
- The higher the proportion of gold used in the final metal, the higher will be the Karat number and the jewelry becomes more valuable and expensive. So it is always advisable to choose gold jewelry with higher Karat number while purchasing.
- The percentage purity of gold is calculated based on the additional metals added to the gold quantity. For example 18K gold is considered as 75% gold, 14K as 58.3% while 12K as 50% and so on.
Why Gold is Preferred in Making Jewelry:
- Starting from the prehistoric times, all over the world people has considered gold as highly valued metal with constant market price and great resale value.
- Since gold does not corrode, rust and react with atmospheric moisture, most of the people feel that it is highly suitable for jewelry making.
- The attractiveness, high durability and versatility to match well with other gemstones makes it a perfect metal for creation of best ornamental gold jewelry.
Gold Jewelry Colors:
- Recently, the trendy gold jewelry is obtainable in different gold colors, from solid yellow to two toned or multi colored ornaments.
- While the most popular and common color is yellow, the different combinations of white, rose, bronze and red are also gaining popularity in modern jewelry making.
- The difference in color between various forms of gold colors is mainly determined by the metals used in the alloy mix while making the ornaments. For instance rose gold is made using a mix of pure gold with alloys including copper while white gold is an alloy of gold mixed with white metals such as silver and palladium.
Various Gold Jewelry Designs:
- From traditional classic designs to contemporary models, the various types of gold jewelry patterns make great gift ideas to give it to your loved ones on special occasions.
- The modern trendy designs of various ornaments such as gold chains, pendants, necklaces, designer bracelets, earrings etc are including pearls, diamonds, rubies, emeralds and other precious and semi-precious stones to enhance the beauty and appeal of the ornament.
- The extensive collection of finely crafted gold jewelry designs that include hand-made and machine made patterns, are unique in their appearance, beauty and exquisiteness.