In this world of fierce competition, every corporate house is trying to outdo its competitors to impress their clients. These days, big or even small corporate houses give gifts to their clients to woo them on festivals like Christmas or other occasions and create goodwill.
Many corporate houses also give gifts to their outstanding employees to appreciate their hardwork and efforts and encourage them. This also helps in encouraging all employees to give their best to the company, thereby developing a cordial and healthy bond between employers and employees.
- A silver business card holder along with a silver photo frame, though slightly expensive, is one of the gifts your clients will treasure and remember for long. If your budget is tight, you can opt for wooden business card holder and photo frame that has an antique look as it is quite a rage these days.
- A diamond or a silver paperweight with the logo of your company will lend a sparkle to the desk of your client.
- Sleek Tabletop clock in black or silver color can also be given as gift to keep your clients ahead of time. Digital wall clock indicating time, temperature, day and date will be very useful for your client and his family.
- A leather product that does not weather is also a good option. A good leather wallet, leather diary or address book with the embossed logo of your company will always remind your client about your hospitality. A leather briefcase or file cover for keeping important documents too can be given.
- You can also opt for leather case for mobiles and digital camera.
- If you want to go in for something ethnic, you can try out jute bags, jute pouches and jute purses.
- Crystal flower vase or glasses would not only make your client happy but also his family. Wine glasses is also a good gifting option. Crystal showpieces or centerpieces that helps in spicing up the decor of a living room can be given too.
- Beautiful aromatic candles along with their stand may help bring a smile on your client's lips.
- Business organizer or digital diary, which will help keep your client better organized, could be a useful gift.
- Wooden trays in different sizes along with spoon stand, tissue holder and coasters with its innovative shapes could be a perfect gift item.
- Chocolates is something which everyone from a kid to an adult loves so a box of exotic Belgian chocolates will help you earn brownie points from your clients.
- You may also give conference bags, which can accommodate laptop, diaries and other important documents.
- An elegant travel manicure set comprising scissors, cuticle remover and nail cutter will help your clients remain prim and proper wherever they are.