The Kyoto protocol has a noble objective and it indeed has some positives.
- It was successful in raising widespread consciousness of global warming and the need for controlling greenhouse gases emissions.
- It is a fruitful first foot forward towards a meaningful journey.
- It was able to unite the world in the fight against global warming.
- It was able to help the governments to start understanding the environmental issues.
- In a way, it has assisted in clarifying the political concerns that need addressing.
- It was successful in laying the foundation for the further steps to be taken in this campaign.
- The innovative methods introduced by the Kyoto protocol are economical and serve a greater purpose, benefiting the whole world.