Short Term Payday Loans
It is the middle of the month and you have an immediate medical expense, a heavy one. Your monthly salary is already spent and you have no savings. A bank loan is of course out of the question as the need is urgent and the amount is also not so huge as to warrant a loan. If you are racking your head over how to arrange for the money, don’t worry, you can borrow short term payday loans.
What are Short Term Payday Loans?
Some Facts about Short Term Payday Loans
- Short term payday loans are borrowed by people from low income groups who often find that their salary is not enough to meet their monthly expenses
- Since most of the borrowers are not well off financially, they find it difficult to repay the loans. So the risk of default of short term payday loans is very high.
- The lender charges a very high rate of interest to offset the risk involved in granting these loans. The APR or the annualized percentage rate of interest works out to be very high for the borrower.
- Many state governments in the U.S. Frown on these loans as they believe that short term payday loans are exploitative in nature as they charge very high interest and fees. While some states have formulated strict regulations regarding the amount of the loan and the interest to be charged, other states have banned short term payday loans outright.
- These loans are of small amounts ranging from $100 to $1000.
- There is no paper work involved when applying for the loan. A simple online form asking for the borrower details such as name of employer, date of joining the job and salary is all that needs to be filled.
- Unlike other loans, the loan approval is immediate. This is because there is no credit check done. Even with a bad credit history, one can apply for and easily receive short term payday loans.
- This is the best option for a person who needs money immediately as many of the payday loan lenders grant the loan money on the same day it is approved.
- » Business Loans
- » Payday Loans
- » Boat Loans
- » Motorcycle Loans
- » Car loans
- » Auto Loans
- » Student Loans
- » College Loans
- » School Loans
- » Home Loans
- » Personal Loans
- » Quick Cash Loans
- » Unsecured Loans
- » Bad Credit Loans
- » Lawsuit Loans
- » 30 Day Payday Loans
- » 24 Hour Payday Loans
- » 1 Hour Payday Loans
- » 3 Month Payday Loans