Whole Wheat Biscuit Ingredients
- Whole wheat flour: 1 1/2 cup
- Oats: 2 tbsps
- Refined Flour: ½ cup
- Butter sticks: 4, chilled
- Sugar: 110 gms
- Milk: for mixing
Preparation Method for Whole Wheat Biscuit Recipe
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Sift together the flours and oats.
- Knead in butter till mixture is crumbly.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Add milk and knead the dough.
- On a work surface roll out ¼ inch thick dough, with a cookie cutter cut different shapes
- Place in a tray apart from each other and bake for 20 minutes till golden brown.