Measuring cup, A spoon to stir, A Knife to chop, Grinder
Urad Bhuda Ingredients
- Urad Dal - 300 gm
- Onions, sliced – ½ cup
- Green chilies, chopped - 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves, chopped - 2tsp
- Jeera powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala (hot spice) - 2 tsp
- Sesame seeds - 5 gm
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - to fry
Preparation Method for Urad Bhuda Recipe
- Urad dal is soaked in water covering it till top and left overnight.
- Later when the Urad dal are soaked well for appropriate time, drain excess water from the urad dal and is ground to a fine paste.
- Jeera powder, garam masala and salt to taste are added.
- Mix everything very well and make sure that the spice does not cohere.
- Now, add chopped onions, coriander leaves and chillies.
- Mix everything thoroughly making it a fine paste.
- Take some sesame seeds on a separate plate.
- Make small balls by rolling the paste in your palms. Apply water to avoid sticking of paste.
- Roll the sesame seed with balls, so that the balls are coated with the seeds.
- Pour oil in wok and heat till it reaches its boiling point.
- As soon as its boiling point is reached, fry the balls in the oil.
- Urad Bhuda is ready to be served. It also tastes good when cold.