1 Hour 20 Minutes
Serving Dish, Oven, Casserole
Stew Meat Casserole Ingredients
- 1 lb. cubed minute or top round steak sliced into 4 pieces
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 4 carrots cut in 2 inches length
- 4 onions chopped
- 1 1/2 green pepper cut into ring shapes
- 4 sm. turnips (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 bottle chili sauce
Preparation Method for Stew Meat Casserole Recipe
- Put steak in a small roaster or you can also use 2 1/2 to 3-quart casserole.
- Place sweet potatoes, potatoes, chopped onions, cut carrots, green pepper rings and turnips on top of the steak.
- Season with pepper and salt while preparing stew.
- Pour the entire bottle of chili sauce over vegetables and fill bottle with water and pour it over again.
- Bake this mixture of vegetables and steak at 375 degrees F for almost 1 hour and 30 minutes or until the steak gets tender. Stew Meat Casserole