Starters & nibbles
Mixing Bowls, Saucepan, Spoons
Special Sesame Chicken Salad Ingredients
- 1 package (16 ounces) bow tie pasta
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/3 cups honey-roasted peanuts
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 package (6 ounces) dried cranberries
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
Preparation Method for Special Sesame Chicken Salad Recipe
Making special sesame chicken salad is a very easy job. You need to have your ingredients prepared and you can always savor the dish in no time. The preparation method of making special chicken sesame salad is given below.
- Keep cooked pasta ready and keep it in a bowl separately.
- In a small bowl add oil, vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sugar and pepper and mix them well. Once they are properly mixed add this to the pasta and toss till it mixes well.
- Cover the lid and cool it in a refrigerator for 20 mins.
- You can add the rest of the ingredients before serving the dish. This will give a fresh taste to the salad.