Light meals & snacks
No cooking needed
Microwave oven, mixing bowl.
Shrimp Roll Ups Ingredients
- Peeled salad Shrimps one can
- Flour tortilla 6
- Lemon juice 1/2 table spoon
- Cocktail sauce 1/4 a cup
- Cream cheese softened 8 ounce
- Mozzarella cheese 1/4 cups
- Finely chopped celery 2 stalks
- Fresh olives chopped two tablespoon
- Chopped Green onions 2 or 3
- Salt to taste
Preparation Method for Shrimp Roll Ups Recipe
- Microwave cream cheese in oven for about 30 or 40 seconds until it softens well. Now mix in the cocktail sauce and lemon juice into the softened cheese and blend in well to make the cheese topping for your rolls.
- In another bowl mix in shredded mozerella cheese, shrimps, green onion, celery, green olives and salt until everything gets mixed into each other and the flavors gets blended.
- Onto a tortilla, spread half a cup of shrimp mixture and then top it with equal amount of cream cheese mix. Roll the tortilla tightly and wrap each tortilla rolls in a plastic wrap to refrigerate overnight or at least for two or three hours.
- Cut the refrigerated tortillas to one inch thick slices and serve it with cocktail sauce as dip.