Saunth Biscuits Ingredients
- Refined flour: 250 gms
- Butter/margarine: 150 gms
- Castor Sugar: 100 gms
- Saunth( ginger) powder: ½ tsp
- Cinnamon powder: ½ tsp
- Walnut crushed: 50 gms
Preparation Method for Saunth Biscuits Recipe
- Mix together flour and butter till it resembles crumbs.
- Add powdered sugar, walnuts and spices and beaten eggs to form soft dough. Refrigerate for ½ hour.
- Remove from fridge and roll out on a work surface
- Make ¼ inch thick dough and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 15 minutes.