Light meals & snacks
Large Bowl, Waxed Paper, Spoon, Knife or kitchen scissors and fridge.
Quick And Easy
Rate Emerald Isle Dip Ingredients
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups (16 ounces) cream (sour)
- 1 package (2 ounces) finely sliced deli corned beef
- 2 tablespoons of dried and minced onion
- 2 tablespoons of dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons of dill weed, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 round un-sliced loaf (1 pound) sourdough or rye bread
- Different vegetables and crackers
Preparation Method for Rate Emerald Isle Dip Recipe
To prepare Emerald Isle Dip in a large bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise, corned beef, parsley, onion, 1 tablespoon dill and salt for taste. Cover it and allow it to cool overnight. Trace the large shamrock pattern onto a waxed paper; cut out. Place it on loaf. Gently cut out and discard shamrock and set it aside. Hollow out loaf, leaving a 1/2-in the shell. Cut the removed bread and cutout shamrock into these cubes. Now, fill the shell with dip and sprinkle all over with remaining dill.
Serve this Emerald Isle Dip with bread cubes, crackers of even vegetables. It can yield 4 cups.