Serving Dish, oven, muffin pans, paper liners
Quick And Easy
Pineapple Zucchini Muffins Ingredients
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 cups of vegetable oil
- 6 beaten eggs
- 3 cups of shredded zucchini
- 1 (20 ounce) can drained and crushed pineapple
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
Preparation Method for Pineapple Zucchini Muffins Recipe
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F or 165 degrees Celsius. Oil and flour 4 muffin pans or you can also use paper liners.
- In a large dish, blend flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Make some space in the center and toss in the oil, eggs, zucchini, pineapple and vanilla. Mix it all well until smooth.
- Fill the muffin cups 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick if poked into the center comes out clean.
- Your moist and delicious pineapple Zucchini Muffins are ready to serve hot!