Light meals & snacks
Mixing Bowls, Spatula, Oven.
Quick And Easy
Oatmeal Cookies Ingredients
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preparation Method for Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Oatmeal Cookies is the best type of cookies which one can cook or bake at home. The simple procedure of making Oatmeal cookies is given below
- Firstly get the oven ready for baking the cookies. It takes quite some time to heat the oven for our required necessity. Preheat the oven to about 325 F or 165 C.
- Now take a large bowl and mix all the ingredients which are listed above. Use brown sugar, margarine and shortening. Mix them till there is a fluffy blend comes out of it.
- Now use an egg and water and cake mix along with it. Use oats and chocolate chips and make it into soft mixture.
- Make sure that the mixture is smooth and is not having any lumps in it.
- Grease a baking tray and put one spoonful of the mixture on the tray in rounded cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven and check for the color of the cookies. If the color turns brown then the cookies are baked.
- Cool the cookies on the tray itself so that they don’t break and they become stronger.
Your oatmeal cookies are ready.