Eyes are one of the most important organs and windows of the human body which helps in visioning the world. Most people ignore the importance of the care to be taken to have a perfect pair of beautiful flawless eyes.
If you ignore caring for eyes, you will face many problems like dark circles around the eyes, puffy eyes, red and irritated eyes and vision problems.
Homemade Remedies for Natural Eye Care
- Add 2-3 drops of castor oil to 1 cup of rose water and dip the cotton pads in it. Take the soaked cotton pads and place them on the closed eyes for 15-20 minutes. By doing this regularly you will reduce burning eyes and other eye problems.
- Make a tea decation with very light tea powder and wash your eyes for 2-3 minutes.
- To relax the eyes dip the cotton pads in cooled tea solution and keep them on the closed eyes.
Natural Eye Care for Dark Circles
- Grate cucumber and squeeze the juice. Take a cotton pad and dip in this solution and place the pads on the closed eyes. After few days you will retrieve the result.
- Take 1 tea spoon of gram flour and 1 tea spoon of tomato pulp. To this add ½ teaspoon of lime juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Combine all the ingredients and apply on to the closed eyes and around the eyes.
Natural Eye Care for Puffy Eyes
- Peel the raw potato and cut it in two halves and rub around the eyes for 15-20 minutes. This will reduce the puffiness of the eyes if you do regularly.
- You can reduce the puffy eyes by placing the cotton balls soaked in chilled milk on closed eyes for 10-15 minutes.
- By placing the dipped cotton balls in chilled water with vitamin E oil will also helps in reducing the puffy eyes.
Natural Eye Care Remedies for People Use Screen Most
These days spending lot of time in front of television and computers is most common. The related problems which occur in future can be avoided by taking few precautionary measures.
- To get a better and perfect focus take a break for every 30 min of work blink the eyes continuously and look for a distant object.
- By watching the screen so long makes the eyes tired, to get rid of tired eyes splash the eyes with cool water every hour. This relaxes the eyes and refreshes the eyes.
- Walking for few minutes will also helps in cooling the eyes and mind.
- You have to use anti-glare glasses while working with the screen.
- Warm your hand by rubbing them together and place them on the closed eyes for 1 min to soothe your eyes.
There are many more precautionary measures, like wearing UV protection sun glasses while you are in sun.
Wearing a hat helps to reduce the heat on eyes from sun whenever you are outdoors in sun.
Simple precautionary measures play a big role in protecting the eyes from various vision related and other problems.